Windows 10: microsoft streets and trips

Discus and support microsoft streets and trips in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; update microsoft street and trips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarrySample, Jul 16, 2018.

1. microsoft streets and trips

update microsoft street and trips

:)

LarrySample, Jul 16, 2018

2. Microsoft Streets & Trips

Hi Andrew,

Microsoft Streets and trips is an application for route planning. To know more about the issue, please answer the questions below:

• Did you encounter an error message?
    • Are you using the latest driver for this application?
    Please check this
    article
    , it contains lists of issues and solutions about Microsoft Streets and Trips application.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Robert Caw, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    streets and trips 2010 not working

Hi Sandi,

In Microsoft Streets & Trips, you may receive the error message that says "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly."
    if the installation was not completed successfully.

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve this error message in Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010, you can follow the steps below:

• Using File Explorer, go to "Program Files (x86)".
    • Find the Streets & Trips 2010 folder and then go to
      Streets.exe.
    • Right-click Streets.exe and select
      Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab and tick the Run as Administrator checkbox.
    • Re-enter the Product Key and re-register online.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

microsoft streets and trips

Microsoft Street and trips

Hi Jim,

We appreciate that Microsoft Streets & Trips has been a great program for you. However, the program has already been discontinued last July 14, 2015. For us to assist you, we suggest that you visit this

link
    . From there, you'll see the complete details on what happened to the program.

We recommend that our customers use Bing Maps, this program is also providing the same service with
    Microsoft Streets & Trips.

Let us know if you need further help with any windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

microsoft streets and trips

1. microsoft streets and trips - Similar Threads - microsoft streets trips

2. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Microsoft Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  5. Microsoft Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  6. Microsoft Streets & Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Streets & Trips: I use S&T for my work as a commercial appraiser. I map the competitive properties for each appraisal. I went to open a map I had made yesterday and it says I need to choose another app to open it. What? Microsoft S&T is not listed as an app, even tho it's still in my system...
  7. Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Streets and Trips: Can I recover use of Microsoft Streets and Trips which has a license requirement pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-and-trips/63d0b79c-43b5-45fc-afbe-50d709ba0d27
  8. Microsoft streets and trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft streets and trips: Is Microsoft streets and trips available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-streets-and-trips/4fa7b060-6c9b-4556-9136-60ac23abce5b
  9. streets & trips

streets & trips: why did you stop streets & trips ?????? it was the best mapping of all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-trips/6524d0e3-fc48-421a-bcdb-058cb53547dc
  10. Streets and Trips

Streets and Trips: I have two versions of Streets and trips 2011 and 2013. I have used these on a computer that crashed. Now have a new computer operating on Windows 10. I have two Keys and I am not sure which key goes with which disk. Is there a way I can find that info?...