Windows 10: Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

Discus and support Microsoft Successful Sign Ins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Quito382, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Quito382 Win User

Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign ins as I approved them all, the locations and times of the sign ins match. My account is passwordless with MFA turned on as well so everything goes through the authenticator app on my phone. Before, everytime I signed in to see the recent activity section it listed every successful sign in attempt as its own session. Even

:)

Quito382, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 4, 2024
  3. royverma9 Win User
    why so many sign ins

Microsoft

was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins,

my passwords are <Removed PII>

and still i get lock out

why bother to make all this accounts with log in .passwords

bing

store,explorer,hello microsoft,security

all making me dizzy

and shut out of my laptop

,microsoft please fix my dizziness and stop this nonsense of so many accounts and log in

why not 1 sign in for everything

i dont get it

neither you guys

Microsoft
    Code of Conduct
    - Member Cautions:

• Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
    • Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, such as your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.

royverma9, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

saved sign-ins

every update changes something...ie; now where is saved sign in-ins. I have to sign into every sight each time.

PURPLE BETTY, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

1. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins - Similar Threads - Microsoft Successful Sign

2. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  3. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  4. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  5. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  6. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?: Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When...
  7. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?: Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When...
  8. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

9. Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign Ins: HelloI was checking my sign in activity and I have some unusual ones. There are some that were done at around 1 A.M, some at 2 A.M and others at midnight. It is somewhat frequent and I was just wondering if this has to do with automatic updates or something. It's very unusual...
  10. Disappearing 'sign-ins'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing 'sign-ins': Relatively new to Windows 10. My 'keep me signed in' s are disappearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-sign-ins/2ebca7a4-8635-4608-a919-0983a0e8830b