Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Go

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Go in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShawnHaag, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ShawnHaag Win User

Microsoft Surface Go

I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?

:)

ShawnHaag, Aug 3, 2018

2. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Surface Go

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Microsoft Surface Go :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Go

1. Microsoft Surface Go - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface

2. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  3. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  4. Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen: Microsoft Surface windows 8, froze during normal use, and then went to setup screen. 1 Pressing Shift+F8 has no effect.2 hard exit by pressing the power for more than 20 seconds has no effect3 Exiting through the menu brings back the same screen. Have not done any manual...
  5. Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen

Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen: Microsoft Surface windows 8, froze during normal use, and then went to setup screen. 1 Pressing Shift+F8 has no effect.2 hard exit by pressing the power for more than 20 seconds has no effect3 Exiting through the menu brings back the same screen. Have not done any manual...
  6. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  7. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  8. Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3: I am having issues with the wifi network adapter dropping. Through Geek Squad and my Xfinity cable company I have had them check, run and update everthing. Even reinstalling the adapter. Still have issues with dropping. Please help....
  9. Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3

Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3: I am having issues with the wifi network adapter dropping. Through Geek Squad and my Xfinity cable company I have had them check, run and update everthing. Even reinstalling the adapter. Still have issues with dropping. Please help....
  10. Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot: Hello!A user updated their Surface Laptop 4 overnight and when they came back in the following day, it would no longer boot. Upon review, I did find that it was fully unable to POST, get to BIOS, etc. This laptop is just 2 months out of support, so I can't send it to...