Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Pro 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vgkfan83, Aug 3, 2018.

1. vgkfan83 Win User

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen I have. I don't know how to check without taking it apart and I do not want to do that until I get the part I need. Can someone help?

:)

vgkfan83, Aug 3, 2018
  2. labeeman Win User

Microsoft to update Surface Pro 3 firmware...

More

labeeman, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 3 (20 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Pro 3 update history

Brink, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Source: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 Surface

Brink, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

1. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: My Microsoft Surface Pro 3 won't sleep with the lid closed. I have gone to the power settings menu to discover all of the settings are blank. However, when i click the drop down menus they are all empty. Is there a fix for this? -CButler12...
  5. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  6. Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language bug on microsoft surface pro 3: I don't know if anyone has the same problem but my keyboard language has a weird language that I did not set or installed on the language preferences. Below is my language settings, as you can see there is only English and Thai [ATTACH] However, the keyboard language I...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  8. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  9. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...
  10. Microsoft to update Surface Pro 3 firmware...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to update Surface Pro 3 firmware...: Patch Tuesday came and went last week with no firmware updates for any of the four Microsoft Surface tablets. [img] On November 17, Microsoft officials shared a list of updates it planned to issue for the Intel-based Surface Pro 3, but didn't specify exactly when they'd...