Windows 10: Microsoft surprise 4-5 May

Discus and support Microsoft surprise 4-5 May in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; according to a tweet from Wzor Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Microsoft surprise 4-5 May

according to a tweet from Wzor

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Dave44, Apr 5, 2015
  2. badrobot Win User

Every build is already a surprise. There's more? *Smile

:)

badrobot, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Nokia 5800 XM - Screen Flickering

Only Microsoft surprise 4-5 May :D

Wouldn't be surprised if they've hit 4 or 5 since the last figures were announced.

psychomania---01, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Microsoft surprise 4-5 May

Windows phone 7.5 ( lumia 710)

Olá;
    eu tenho um aparelho lumia 710 que comprei de segunda mão, na mão de um amigo meu que num sabia funcionalidade nenhuma dele. ele ja veio configurado com uma conta ja, e eu li em alguns post na internet que não tem como apagar essa conta, e eu tentei de
    mil formas ja e não tem jeito mesmo.
    eu queria saber se tem alguma forma de excluir essa conta.
    ja pensei em voltar as configurações de fabrica, mais eu ja atualizei e fiquei com medo de perder a atualização e acontecer alguma coisa com ele;
    será que isso da certo ?

|_ |_| [ 4 5, Apr 5, 2015
  5. NickTh Win User
    Hmm, the new Lumnia maybe, with W10 pre-installed ? But that would be too risky, I guess.

NickTh, Apr 5, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    Maybe they are changing their OS to Linux??

Gary, Apr 5, 2015
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    Where is the surprise. We are already May 6

8. f14tomcat Win User

Earth to Wolfgang! Check your calendar app!

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2015
  9. f14tomcat Win User
    *Roflmao2

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2015
  10. Chuck38 Win User
    Hmm... Maybe they're going to release Windows 10?

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  11. badrobot Win User
    Blame it on MS as well...

badrobot, Apr 5, 2015
  12. WHS
    whs Win User
    That was a good one, Sorry.

*Doh

13. f14tomcat Win User

Only in Russia. Shaken, not stirred.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2015
  14. More likely they will announce they are Buying Linux. As in all of it. Every distro. Guys with black shirts white ties and striped suits will simultaneously make offers "that can't be refused." The tip off the rumor is true will be if Linus Torvalds is reported missing within 24 hours of that date.

MilesAhead, Apr 5, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    Hmm,, Now that would be great!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft surprise 4-5 May - Similar Threads - Microsoft surprise May

2. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  3. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  4. Как поставить 5:4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Как поставить 5:4: у меня на ноутбуке панель управления нвидиа урезана.За многое отвечает интел. Я хочу создать кастомное разрешение1350х1080, так что решил создать кастомное разрешение через панель интел. но там я вижу следующее,решил сделать это через "новую" панель интел здесь получаю кое...
  5. Microsoft surprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surprise: I had an old laptop that came with Vista, got upgraded to 7 and then 10, all Home versions. A friend who works in IT gave me a fully legal and unused 8.1 Pro retail key he had no need for. It upgraded the old laptop to Windows 10 Pro. But that antique got so slow that it...
  6. Microsoft flight sim Surprise gift?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim Surprise gift?: Hello, this is my first post in the community, I wanted to know, I have seen some people get the microsoft flight sim and all it's controls like yoke, throttle and rudders for free as a surprise by microsoft.. how? Can I get one too?...
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard app 20.10420.0.5074 released for iOS - May 5

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard app 20.10420.0.5074 released for iOS - May 5: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  8. no Updates for since May 4 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no Updates for since May 4 2019: Hello, I've been noticing there is no updates every day since May 4, 2019. I check it every day, maybe not on weekends. Now I'm getting worried why is this happening, can you help me with this situation. I do not see anything wrong except for this. this is a new desktop...
  9. Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for Sept. 4

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 10th anniversary, and teases surprise for Sept. 4: In case you couldn’t tell…it’s our birthday. Plus, we’ve got a surprise for you this Tuesday. #GoogleChrome [img] Tip Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows See also: Happy 10th birthday Chrom - the best is yet to come Chrome's turning 10, here's what's new Tweet...
  10. Microsoft will surprise in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will surprise in 2015: As the company seeks new ways to grow, it is likely to explore things once unthinkable for it. You may have noticed that I take a rather cynical view of Microsoft. But I think I am able to recognize when it does good things. As a matter of fact, I think the company made...