Windows 10: Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Discus and support Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Build 2018, Microsoft Teams is announcing a range of new capabilities and integrations to build and manage tailored apps for your enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Source: Build and manage tailored apps for the enterprise using the Teams developer platform - Microsoft Tech Community - 190580

Download: Microsoft Teams app| Microsoft Store

:)

Brink, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

1. Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams PWA

2. Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams: Creating meaningful connection can be difficult in larger group settings. Breakout rooms allow organizers to divide the meeting into sub-groups to facilitate discussions and brainstorming sessions. We are excited to announce that breakout rooms will be available today in...
  3. Microsoft Teams optimized for Windows on ARM now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams optimized for Windows on ARM now available: Recently at https://youtu.be/bDw77ZQNPPw, we revealed that a new version of Microsoft Teams was coming soon for Windows 10 on ARM devices like Surface Pro X. I’m pleased to share that Surface Pro X customers and users of other Windows 10 on ARM devices can now...
  4. Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available: Today, we are proud to announce the general availability of the Lists app in Teams for all our commercial and GCC customers. As you might already know, Microsoft Lists, which we announced at Build 2020 is a Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organize your...
  5. Microsoft Teams background not available?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Teams background not available?: Hi, I made a video call with teams today and they all could do backgrounds and I couldn't. (I'm using Windows 10 Home 64bit!) I don't have this function as a button at all. Can I add it somehow? thanks in advance! Microsoft Teams Hintergrund nicht verfügbar?
  6. Team Availability

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Team Availability: Hi. I'm looking for something, whether it be app, website, shared Excel maybe ... where a team member toggles if they are in the office or not. Other team members then have visibility in a list of who's available that day. Seems a simple request and I've done a quick Google...
  7. Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux: Starting today, Microsoft Teams is available for Linux users in public preview, enabling high quality collaboration experiences for the open source community at work and in educational institutions. Users can download the native Linux packages in .deb and .rpm formats here....
  8. WINDOWS S - SURFACE GO - TEAM (Preview) Keeps Needing To Be Repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS S - SURFACE GO - TEAM (Preview) Keeps Needing To Be Repaired: I keep having to go into the Programs and Features and "Reset" the APP to allow me to get in again. It seems to get confused thinking that the OS is not Windows S for some reason. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Moved from: Surface Go / Install, update, and repair...
  9. Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices: The Microsoft Teams app for Surface Hub is now available for all Surface Hubs. The app was originally made available a few months ago for members of the Windows Insiders Program, and we have now released it for all Surface Hubs running Windows 10 Team Edition OS...
  10. Uber’s new PWA is now available for Windows 10 Mobile and PC

in Windows 10 News
    Uber’s new PWA is now available for Windows 10 Mobile and PC: Uber is today launching its new app in the Microsoft Store for all Windows 10-powered devices including phones and PCs. It’s a Progressive Web App (PWA) and it opens the mobile website within the app. Earlier this year, Uber officially pulled its old UWP app for Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teams PWA