Windows 10: Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide

Discus and support Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, during a global webcast from Microsoft headquarters, we announced that Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365—is now generally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/03/14/...ers-worldwide/

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2017

2. Can not share with "anyone"? where is the grant ppermision button?

Hello Team,

I am having an issue with sharing files with "anyone" . 365 business by default grants no permission, only the people within the organization . but I need to share with outside customers. can anyone help me how to disable or grant permission for this.

On another note, office 365 or Microsoft needs to give answers and information in a simple to use format for all those out here starting a business with out an IT personnel. Just saying.

Manuel Anaya (manny), Mar 13, 2017
  3. Microsoft 365 Business - Windows 10 Pro Product Lincense is not bundled

I'm surprised to! But looks like the Tech was right, Windows 10 Pro isn't included: Microsoft 365 Business | Microsoft

I thought that was the whole selling point is it rolled up Windows 10, Office, Security, and a bunch of other features. I don't think my tenant is going to both going to Microsoft 365 Business as it just doesn't pencil out. We'll stick with Office 365 and
    volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise.

Solar-Eclipse, Mar 13, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide

1. Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams rolls

2. Spotlight in Microsoft Teams Meetings now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Spotlight in Microsoft Teams Meetings now rolling out: NEW! A quick tip video on how to use the Spotlight feature in Microsoft Teams Meetings - starts global rollout today! [media] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 164739
  3. Teams without Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  4. The new Microsoft Project rolls out to customers worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    The new Microsoft Project rolls out to customers worldwide: Editor’s note 10/29/2019: Links to product pages in select international markets will be live on October 30, 2019. With Microsoft 365, the world’s productivity cloud, we’re using the power of the cloud to help people and organizations achieve more. Last year, we shared our...
  5. Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams: Today, we are pleased to announce that Microsoft Kaizala is rolling out to all eligible Microsoft 365 and Office 365 commercial customers worldwide, making it generally available in 40 languages across 180+ markets. We are also announcing plans to bring Kaizala capabilities...
  6. Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview: Microsoft has started rolling out its lightweight project-management tool, Office 365 Planner, to participants in the First Release testing program. Microsoft has started rolling out a preview of its Planner technology to those participating in the Office 365 First Release...
  7. Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out: Yammer empowers people to work out loud and connect with others across their organization to share ideas and get things done. In Yammer, groups provide the structure for people to gather in open spaces to share best practices, develop into communities of interest and ignite...
  8. MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer

in Windows 10 News
    MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer: Microsoft starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customers [img] Microsoft was expected to release Office 2016 to business customers with an Office Enterprise E4, ProPlus or subscription sometime this month. Today, the company started rolling out...
  9. Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide: The Outlook Customer Manager provides an easy way for small businesses to track and grow customer relationships from right within Outlook. Today, we are pleased to announce the Outlook Customer Manager is now rolling out to all Office 365 Business Premium subscribers...
  10. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available: When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an ongoing process, not a steady state. It is constantly maintained, enhanced, and verified by highly-skilled, experienced and...