Windows 10: Microsoft Teams wins top prize at Enterprise Connect event

Discus and support Microsoft Teams wins top prize at Enterprise Connect event in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This morning at the Enterprise Connect 2018 in Orlando, Microsoft Teams won the show’s top prize, Best of Enterprise Connect, based on the reimagined... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Teams wins top prize at Enterprise Connect event

Source: Microsoft Teams wins top prize at Enterprise Connect event - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2018

2. Do you need to be 18 year or older to win a prize in Microsoft points?

As the title suggests I was asking if you need to be 18 to win a sweepstakes prize for Microsoft points. Or you can have a parent claim the prize.

Also this is a random question but do you need travel somewhere to take the picture and claim your prize if you win?

Also also there was no Microsoft points category so just picked windows and microsoft store

WeddingSnail44, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Windows 8.1 Enterprise

Dear support team,

I am a university student and I have a project connection Windows server 2012R2 and windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 8.1 64 bits.

I would be appreciate if you provide me with the download link since I do have a VL account.

I need WIN 10 Enterprise and WIN 8.1 Enterprise please.

nightearth, Mar 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Teams wins top prize at Enterprise Connect event

1. Microsoft Teams wins top prize at Enterprise Connect event - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams wins

2. Redeeming prize from Microsoft points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming prize from Microsoft points: I earned the Microsoft points for playing a PC game so I went ahead and made a goal to buy 200 overwatch coins with my points, but after earning the required points I went to get the coins but it would not let me. I keeps saying to try again and it might work, but it hasn't...
  3. Redeeming prize from Microsoft points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeeming prize from Microsoft points: I earned the Microsoft points for playing a PC game so I went ahead and made a goal to buy 200 overwatch coins with my points, but after earning the required points I went to get the coins but it would not let me. I keeps saying to try again and it might work, but it hasn't...
  4. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams connectivity problems: I have been trying to figure out why I have problems with meetings in Teams. On a laptop Toshiba, I have audio calls where someone shares their screen with me. After some time, the audio breaks up and sounds like a bad cell phone call. I don't have any problems seeing the...
  5. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams connectivity problems: I have been trying to figure out why I have problems with meetings in Teams. On a laptop Toshiba, I have audio calls where someone shares their screen with me. After some time, the audio breaks up and sounds like a bad cell phone call. I don't have any problems seeing the...
  6. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  8. Microsoft Stream Live Events now generally available Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stream Live Events now generally available Microsoft Teams: We are thrilled to announce that live events are now generally available in Microsoft Teams – enabling anyone to create live and on-demand events to reach large online audiences. Live events in Microsoft Teams enables you to schedule, produce, broadcast and record rich,...
  9. Microsoft Teams global availability event on March 14th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams global availability event on March 14th 2017: On Tuesday, March 14th 8:30 AM PT, we will celebrate the global availability of Microsoft Teams, the chat-based workspace in Office 365. Please join us for an online event to mark the occasion. Microsoft Corporate Vice President Kirk Koenigsbauer and a special guest will...
  10. Imagine Cup rings in its 15th anniversary with $100,000 top prize

in Windows 10 News
    Imagine Cup rings in its 15th anniversary with $100,000 top prize: One of the best parts of my job as Microsoft’s chief evangelist is the opportunity it affords me to interact with students. They represent the next generation of innovators, makers and builders, and it is their creativity and hunger to drive change that will help shape what...