Windows 10: Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more

Discus and support Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Gain the skills you need to confidently plan for, deploy, and manage Windows 10 with Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more

Source: Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Nov 1, 2017
  2. stpartner Win User

Windows 10 free upgrade

I work for a large, shall we say, office supply retail chain that sells Windows PCs, and my district Tech trainer told me that a Microsoft rep at company-sponsored national training stated that after the first year, anyone who upgraded during the first year
    would have to repurchase. Has anything changed since your initial message in February. The corporate training was in April. I'm hoping our guy merely misunderstood the verbiage used in the training that it was only being offered for free for a year and if
    you missed the chance, you'd then have to pay for it.

Thank you.

stpartner, Nov 1, 2017
  3. License of free upgrade to Windows 10

I notice that Microsoft Office offer a 365 days license.

I am afraid the free upgrade will only available for 365 days. Does it?

Antony Lai, Nov 1, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more

1. Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more - Similar Threads - Microsoft Tech Summit

2. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?: We are running Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Version 1612 8.2.28.11 DB 8.2.28.11 on-premises. I am looking for training materials, courses, or other resources to support system administrators who are creating and managing business units, users, activities, workflows, etc. All the...
  3. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?: We are running Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Version 1612 8.2.28.11 DB 8.2.28.11 on-premises. I am looking for training materials, courses, or other resources to support system administrators who are creating and managing business units, users, activities, workflows, etc. All the...
  4. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  5. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  6. Microsoft 365 Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 Free Trial: I signed up for a free trial in Microsoft 365 but I think I was charged even before the trial ended. I'd like to cancel my subscription and I need a refund. Please help me....
  7. Microsoft 365 Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Free Trial: I signed up for a free trial in Microsoft 365 but I think I was charged even before the trial ended. I'd like to cancel my subscription and I need a refund. Please help me....
  8. Microsoft 365 free trial?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft 365 free trial?: How do I activate the Microsoft 365 free trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-free-trial/50919ebd-954c-4c09-aebb-3fb5498d69a4"
  9. More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

in Windows 10 News
    More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros: Following our previous post we kept busy and made several updates and additions to our IT Pro training modules – which can be used to train yourself, train others or run workshops. New: Live Events Live Events is the functionality in Teams to stream audio, video and...
  10. Microsoft Tech Summit is back - register for a free event near you

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Tech Summit is back - register for a free event near you: Announcing the 2017–2018 Microsoft Tech Summit global tour! Build your skills with the latest in cloud technologies at a free, technical learning event for IT professionals and developers, coming to a city near you. We’re hitting the road with our top engineers to bring you...