Windows 10: Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme

Discus and support Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft To Do is an awesome app that helps you to get things done. The best thing about the app is that it is available in Android, iOS and of course... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 2, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme

Microsoft To Do is an awesome app that helps you to get things done. The best thing about the app is that it is available in Android, iOS and of course Windows. By saying Windows we mean both PC and Mobile. The app looks similar and works perfectly on all these platforms. It synchronizes all your To-Do lists using your Microsoft account so you wouldn’t lose any of your tasks even if you switch devices.

Microsoft To Do also has a visually appealing user interface but something about the app wasn’t quite similar to other Microsoft apps. That was the absence of a dedicated Dark mode within the app. Microsoft finally decided to change this with an update to the app.

Microsoft To-Do updated with Dark Theme

The new version of the app is v1.34.1806. Besides the dark theme, Microsoft has also added a couple of much needed additions to the app.

The official changelog as given on the Microsoft Store is given below:

“Introducing Dark Theme! Just head to your app Settings where you’ll have the choice to select the new dark theme. We hope you’ll find it as easy on the eyes as we do.

We’ve made it easier to create recurring to-dos. With this update, the option to repeat a to-do is always visible in the detail view.

To-dos in shared lists are now included in Suggestions, so you’ll have a better overview of all your to-dos when planning your day.”

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme Microsoft-To-Do-Dark-Theme.png Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme Microsoft-To-Do-Light-Theme.png

When comparing side by side, the dark theme looks way better than the light theme although this can be a personal preference.

After updating the app, the theme of the app will be light theme by default. You can change it by going into the Settings. The three options available are Light theme, Dark theme and Use my Windows theme.

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme Microsoft-To-Do-settings.png

Apart from the addition of the Dark theme, Microsoft also made it easier to create a repeating To-Do. The option to make a To-Do repeat itself is now visible all the time. The Suggestions page now shows the To-Dos in shared lists.

Microsoft To-Do is a great application for anyone who wants to do everything they want to at the right time. It is a must have application and if you still haven’t downloaded it, you can do it by clicking here.

The post Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update
    Microsoft working to enable dark theme across the full OS

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme [​IMG]

Read more: https://www.thurrott.com/windows/win...versary-update

Cluster Head, Jul 2, 2018
  3. AlienIsGOD, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme

Windows 10 Dark Theme Set To Arrive With Anniversary Update

Interesting and thanks.I feel Thurrott's site is more reliable than others

Sumit Dhiman, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme

1. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is getting a big update with Dark Theme - Similar Threads - Microsoft getting big

2. No Dark theme in Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Dark theme in Microsoft 365: hi, i have subscribed for the mircosoft 365 and installed on my laptop but i am not getting any dark theme under theme options in office apps. can somebody help please. thanks...
  3. Windows 10 is finally getting dark theme improvements in next update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is finally getting dark theme improvements in next update: The dark mode phenomenon continues to spread through websites and apps on all platforms – and Microsoft is also committed to the dark theme. With Build 20211 for testers, Microsoft appears to be testing a new dark mode update for Windows 10 to improve the UI consistency. For...
  4. Windows 10 Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Dark Theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shajirr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6zkis/windows_10_dark_theme/
  5. Windows 10 dark theme...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 dark theme...: Just as curious WHEN Microsoft will actually make a truly dark theme. Notepad in as in-app since 3.1. Yet why is it not available in dark, with a white font..? 147899
  6. How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft)

How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft): Windows 1809 managed to display the control panel as dark, or rather, the internet connections as dark, which I like better than the white. I am talking of the official dark theme that is even applied to the Explorer for the first time, in 1809, which makes me chose this...
  7. How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft): Windows 1809 managed to display the control panel as dark, or rather, the internet connections as dark, which I like better than the white. I am talking of the official dark theme that is even applied to the Explorer for the first time, in 1809, which makes me chose this...
  8. Dark Theme in Windows 10

Dark Theme in Windows 10: When i apply dark theme in windows 10, my windows file explorer and settings all become dark. Is it possible to keep only my setting dark while my file explorer light?...
  9. windows 10 dark theme

windows 10 dark theme: hi i updated windows 10 pro but dark theme didn't effect all panels like windows explorer and right click menu i changed windows theme from personalize and select colors then dark mode for windows apps how to solve this problem ?...
  10. Dark theme in Windows 10

Dark theme in Windows 10: Hello, I have an issue when activating the Dark theme in Win10 Pro. I will post pictures below, to see what I am talking about? Please let me know if this is known bug, is it normal or if it's being worked on. [ATTACH]...