Windows 10: Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 now lets you star most important to-dos

Discus and support Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 now lets you star most important to-dos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is today receiving a new update that lets you star the important to-dos. The company earlier this month started testing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 17, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 now lets you star most important to-dos

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 is today receiving a new update that lets you star the important to-dos. The company earlier this month started testing the new star feature with Windows Insiders in the Fast and Skip Ahead rings, and today the updated version of the app is available for the public.

Microsoft To Do for Windows 10 has been updated to version 1.35.1807.11001 and you can find the full changelog below.

• Introducing Importance! Now you can star your most important to-dos in each list and sort by Importance. Use the Importance smart list to see all of your starred to-dos in one place.
    • We’ve also added attributions in shared lists, so you’ll be able to see who’s added and completed each to-do.

Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 now lets you star most important to-dos To-Do-feature.jpg

The post Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 now lets you star most important to-dos appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 17, 2018

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 now lets you star most important to-dos - Similar Threads - Microsoft lets star

2. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  4. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???: I AM TRYING TO OPEN A APP AND ITS NOT LETTING ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/0f904e65-d9e4-4e65-8b55-55a717cfba4a
  5. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???: I AM TRYING TO OPEN A APP AND ITS NOT LETTING ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/0f904e65-d9e4-4e65-8b55-55a717cfba4a
  6. Windows 10 now lets you update drivers for more devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now lets you update drivers for more devices: In August, Microsoft enabled a new Windows 7-like ‘Optional updates’ option within the Windows Updates panel on Windows 10. Microsoft previously handled the optional updates via Device Manager, but the company has disabled the automatic updates feature in Device Manager and...
  7. Why, when you need it most, it will let you down?(MS Store)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why, when you need it most, it will let you down?(MS Store): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yurieu1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwgdjr/why_when_you_need_it_most_it_will_let_you_downms/
  8. Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohiemen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bi3f/microsoft_now_lets_you_run_android_apps_in/
  9. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE: IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUT FOR DAYS AND IT DOSENT WORK Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/a3572723-570a-4004-a7ba-2cd392a6c6e6
  10. Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now lets you control music playing on Android: Microsoft is eager to tie your Windows 10 to your smartphone. With a new update to its Your Phone app, Microsoft says you can finally control music playing on your Android-powered phone directly from your computer. The ‘Your Phone’ app now allows you to get your media...