Windows 10: Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201

Discus and support Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At no cost, I get notified. The Average "Joe Bag o Donuts "should not be using windows 10. What?? Just what make you think that?? Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 29, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201

What?? Just what make you think that??

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

It is my opinion, I have a right to voice my opinion. Nothing says that you have to agree with it. Neewbs should not be using Linux either unless they are from Europe.

3. BunnyJ New Member
    I just asked a question. Is there harm in that?? I thought you had a good reason that you could explain. I guess not..

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201

Say what? *DohI'm not from Europe and I run Raspbian on my Pi thank you very much. I'm no noob to Windows, but it's my first exposure to Linux. I think some would find that statement rather insulting.

alphanumeric, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    I did have a good reason. Someone that knows very little about PC's or software and never had a PC and never was on the net should not dive head first into Windows 10. I thought my reference to Linux use would explain my opinion. I guess not.

6. Gary Win User
    I did have a good reason. Someone that knows very little about PC's or software and never had a PC and never was on the net should not dive head first into Windows 10. I thought my reference to Linux use would explain my opinion. I guess not.

I was not referring to someone like yourself.

7. Not if you've never used Linux No? Even then I don't see your logic? Windows 10 isn't any harder to use than any other Windows OS? IMHO anyway. Some might even say easier, for the average Joe.

8. Gary Win User

I did say someone that never had a PC and Never was on The Net. There are people out there like that. My referance to Europe and Linux was due to the fact that it is more widely used there. A great guy by the name of Bruno got me into Linux.
    Sadly he has since passed.

http://Tips for Linux Explorers , Helpful info for those learning Linux

9. BunnyJ New Member
    Windows 10 is no harder to use than any other version of windows. And the reference you made to Linux doesn't make any sense.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    Maybe not to you. Read every thing I posted. I hate to repeat myself

11. You mentioned somebody that never used a computer after the fact. I personally don't consider Joe average computer user as somebody that never owned a computer. Just somebody that does your basic everyday uses. E-mail, social media etc. Then you inferred that I should not be using Linux? I take offence to that.

12. BunnyJ New Member
    And.. that still makes zero sense. And what in that link says that new people shouldn't use Linux?? That's just a nice list of things to help people out.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

I agree, many modern distributions of Linux is as easy to use as any version of Windows. In fact there's been a major effort to make using Linux easy.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  14. That's like saying Mac users should never use Windows, or vice versa?

15. BunnyJ New Member
    Yup,, I found that Mint, Ubuntu are just as easy to use as Windows. The modern interfaces are just perfect for new users and they have nice tools built in from the get go. And the free part can make it a win for some.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201 - Similar Threads - Microsoft force users

2. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  3. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  4. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft will begin force upgrading some Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will begin force upgrading some Windows 10 users: Microsoft has begun informing users that Windows 10 version 1903 is reaching the end of support next month and those still running the unsupported operating system will be force upgraded without their permission. Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 version...
  6. SLOW FORCED AUTOMATIC **** WINDOWS UPDATE

SLOW FORCED AUTOMATIC **** WINDOWS UPDATE: I HATE WINDOWS! THANKS FOR THE SLOW FORCED AUTOMATIC **** WINDOWS UPDATE WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO MUSIC!!! YOUR LONG ANNOYING **** UPDATE IS NOT NEEDED. GO **** YOURSLEF. I WILL NEVER BUY WINDOWS AGAIN. **** YOU. MUSIC IS ALL I NEEDED NOT YOUR...
  7. HOW TO Force signed In users to automatically log off when switching users in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW TO Force signed In users to automatically log off when switching users in windows 10: Can any one please tell me HOW TO Force signed In users to automatically log off when switching users in windows 10? Not even restarting the computer the signed In user will not go away. Any Idea Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 automatic update changed user

Windows 10 automatic update changed user: Hi, it seems Windows 10 updated automatically. It changed language into Finnish (I could change this into English - but why should the update do and change the language by itself???) user into "Installation" instead of the user's name "FESTO" as it was (even this in...
  9. How to stop the forceful automatic updates of Windows 10?

How to stop the forceful automatic updates of Windows 10?: The question is in the title. My computer wants to restart itself several times a week at totally random occasions and in the middle of presentations and movies etc. Totally annoying. Why do we need updates every day? The downloads also slow the computer down. I know it is...
  10. Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates: Hello Interesting read here: Microsoft Backtracks On Windows 10 Forced Updates - Forbes after many upgraders had problems: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonke...date-problems/ I had to upgrade through windows creation tool as i am still getting messages that my...