Windows 10: Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3

Discus and support Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft officials plan to show off the company's end-to-end mixed reality offerings on October 3 in San Francisco. The invitation-only press and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3

Read more: Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3 | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Sep 17, 2017

2. Error 2181038087-5 on Mixed Reality Portal and Distributed COM error on event viewer ( D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160 )

Hi MtSeldon,

DCOM event ID 10016 doesn't really affect the functionality of your PC. You can find out more about this event log in this
    article.

Error code 2181038087-5 is due to lost synchronization between the Mixed Reality camera frame timestamps and your PC timestamps. The errors could be a transient error, or an indication of USB signal integrity issues. The only recommended
    troubleshooting is to unplug all of your USB devices, remove all extension cables, and plug in just your headset. In addition, check this
    article on minimum PC hardware guidelines for Windows
    Mixed Reality.

Keep us updated.

Patricia Yu, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Mixed reality portal crashes when launching a mixed reality app with headset simulation enabled

You should update your Driver as given in following Microsoft Article. Go to the section titled - Mixed Reality portal did not launch automatically after I plugged in my headset

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

E for Excel, Sep 17, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3

1. Microsoft to hold mixed reality showcase event October 3 - Similar Threads - Microsoft hold mixed

2. Windows Mixed Reality: Bluescreen, Drivers, and Event Logs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mixed Reality: Bluescreen, Drivers, and Event Logs: Yesterday, my Lenovo Explorer headset started bluescreening about five seconds after botting up. When I checked the windows mixed reality portal, it threw up Error Codes 7-7 and 7-1. I use no extension cables, and so far have deleted and re-downloaded my USB 3.0 and HoloLens...
  3. uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  4. Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Mixed Reality Dev Days May 2 to 3: The vision: With the announcements Microsoft recently made in the mixed reality and cloud space, we want to invite you—an amazing, unprecedented community of mixed reality developers—to come work alongside us, meet Microsoft developers and program managers who brought these...
  5. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  6. Microsoft Mixed Reality

Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  7. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  8. Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mixed reality commercial use: I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?...
  9. Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Singapore and United Arab Emirates as HP, Honeywell, and Trimble showcase momentum for mixed reality. It’s hard to believe that 2018 is almost two months old! Speaking on behalf of everyone on the mixed reality team at Microsoft, we are excited...
  10. The era of Windows Mixed Reality begins October 17

in Windows 10 News
    The era of Windows Mixed Reality begins October 17: Samsung unveils Windows Mixed Reality headset, AltSpaceVR joins Microsoft, SteamVR catalog coming to Windows Mixed Reality this holiday. Mixed reality will unleash the creativity of every person and every organization on the planet. Our journey has been filled with key...