Windows 10: Microsoft to partners: Here's how to sell Windows 10 Pro and 10 S

Discus and support Microsoft to partners: Here's how to sell Windows 10 Pro and 10 S in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week at Microsoft's Inspire worldwide partner conference, company execs gave resellers and OEMs updated guidance around how best to sell Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft to partners: Here's how to sell Windows 10 Pro and 10 S

Brink, Jul 18, 2017

2. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Jul 18, 2017
  3. How to update Windows 10 Pro

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Jul 18, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft to partners: Here's how to sell Windows 10 Pro and 10 S

1. Microsoft to partners: Here's how to sell Windows 10 Pro and 10 S - Similar Threads - Microsoft partners Here's

2. When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?: When I can afford it I am going to purchase a genuine retail key for Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft's website. How much longer will Microsoft continue to sell Windows 10 Pro?Many thanks...
  3. When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?: When I can afford it I am going to purchase a genuine retail key for Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft's website. How much longer will Microsoft continue to sell Windows 10 Pro?Many thanks...
  4. When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...: [ATTACH]Hi Foolks, After buying two licenses of Windows 10 Pro for more than ten times this website is selling, after years buying, and using Office 365, I want to make sure is it is a fraud or not. And if it is, I want to know who I could warn faster next time. Thank you,...
  6. Ads and sync partner inside Windows 10 Pro versions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ads and sync partner inside Windows 10 Pro versions: I try to know which sync partners are inside Windows Pro 10 versions as ads inside Windows are by default. There is a checkbox for sync Microsoft partner and it is annoying to receive ads inside Chrome for all clients due to checkbox synced advertising Microsoft partner....
  7. How do I Re-sell Genuine Microsoft Software such as Windows 10 Pro & Microsoft Office 2013?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I Re-sell Genuine Microsoft Software such as Windows 10 Pro & Microsoft Office 2013?: Hello everyone, I am interested in starting a computer repair business and one of the requests persons would have is to Upgrade their OS or get Microsoft Office on their computer. I have searched online elsewhere but the information is not straight forward. My question is...
  8. Windows 10 pro S problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro S problem: So when I went on my pc I saw that it was updating so before the update I had Windows 10 pro, or just Windows 10, anyway I let it update to Windows 10 pro S and when it was finished I tried to open steam and the following popped up, " for security and performance, this mode...
  9. Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders: Here's how Microsoft is advising its reseller partners to sell Windows 10 to customers, especially enterprises. "If you haven't gotten it yet: Security, security, security. Focus on security first." That was the missive from Microsoft execs to the company's reseller...
  10. Here's how Microsoft will support Bash on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Here's how Microsoft will support Bash on Windows 10: Microsoft is building support for the Linux Bash utilities into Windows 10 with a little help from Canonical. Here's what's happening under the covers to enable this. The rumors before the start of Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference were true: Microsoft is going...