Windows 10: Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end

Discus and support Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is phasing out its long-running Connect beta testing site. Microsoft has been transitioning its product teams from Microsoft Connect to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end

Read more: Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Dec 18, 2017

2. How to get N-gage back on E75

im afraid its gone for ever mate. Even the nokia has shut down its n-gage operation and its official web site at the end of year 2010.

rossi2rossy, Dec 18, 2017
  3. Free full navigation n95 supported

Just been to the site and it says its in BETA for the N95 . It would not let me download it.

Now there is a company who Beta test properly.

bjwardy---01, Dec 18, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end

1. Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end - Similar Threads - Microsoft shut down

2. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  3. PC shutting down on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  4. PC shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down on its own: While I was starting a game, my PC shut down then turned on again but failed to load. This procedure repeated several times. I received"Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" error code: 0xC0000022. How to fix this error?...
  5. Laptop shutting down on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down on its own: I use an ASUS laptop with AMD A8 4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.9 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM. It is about 6yrs old. Last year it was getting overheated and switching off on its own. So I got it repaired and it is working fine. I have Malawarebytes Free Version 4.0.4.49. I have...
  6. Product Key site shutting down

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key site shutting down: Hi, I'm having trouble with Windows 10 Pro product key because the site that I bought it from got deleted (mrhightech.net) and the database of keys went away with the website as well! What should I do?...
  7. Microsoft Family Site Down

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Site Down: The fault is at your end - as that is what the screen says, and that's fine. When will it be fixed as my children cannot access their computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-site-down/1503c520-c63e-4a19-aeb4-06c9ae2fc13c"
  8. Beta map sites

in Browsers and Email
    Beta map sites: I have been able to use a beta map site successfully until today. Despite numerous restarts, reboots and troubleshooting with Microsoft, I am suddenly unable to access the site that I've been using before. Other computers in my home can access the site so my suspicion is that...
  9. Microsoft sites down in UK?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft sites down in UK?: Trying to get to the Win 10 page, Access Denied or links in the Tutorial section just produces a blank page? Anyone else with this problem? 56441
  10. Microsoft to shut down its Docs.com file-sharing site December 15

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to shut down its Docs.com file-sharing site December 15: Microsoft is shutting down its Docs.com site in December and advising affected users to go with LinkedIn's SlideShare and/or OneDrive for their file storage needs instead. Microsoft will be shuttering its Docs.com site on December 15, 2017. Officials posted a notice of...