Windows 10: Microsoft Translator in facebook

Discus and support Microsoft Translator in facebook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi does anyone know if Microsoft's Translator works in Facebook at all, I have a few friends and they post things at times in languages other than... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nugar, Nov 20, 2015.

1. nugar Win User

Microsoft Translator in facebook

Hi does anyone know if Microsoft's Translator works in Facebook at all, I have a few friends and they post things at times in languages other than English and I would like to translate them to see what the posts are about. I know Google have a translator for Firefox but I would like to get one for Edge if there's one available.

:)

nugar, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Tim P. Win User

People app status update filtering

Greetings Munkkikattila,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Answers Forum.

Other than chat, Facebook usage on the Windows Phone is directly accessing Facebook and it's settings, however it is possible that some settings may not translate to 3rd party apps such as phone apps, PC apps, and tablet apps.

I might check in with Facebook support to verify if this is an intentional functionality or there are additional troubleshooting steps or settings you may need to enable from Facebook directly.

Best Regards,

Tim P., Nov 20, 2015
  3. Lumia 520/Windows Phone 8 - No Facebook Notifications

Date and time are correct. I've noticed one thing: facebook is permitted on the background tasks list only if the facebook lock screen is 'ON' in the facebook settings. After turning the facebook lock screen 'OFF' it displays in backgroung tasks as 'blocked'
    and even if the option 'turn on backgroung tasks when facebook starts next time' (don't know if it sounds like this correctly, I'm translating from polish) nothing happen.
    Is it application parmanent error ,which can be only repair by microsoft?
    My phone is L925.

SzczepanMajcher, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Translator in facebook

1. Microsoft Translator in facebook - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator facebook

2. Microsoft translate for iphone translates and prints white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft translate for iphone translates and prints white on black: I am trying to use Microsoft translate for iPhone to translate an old German workshop manual into English. It does a beautiful job of it except everything is white on a black background on the translated page and it prints the same way. I would be grateful if someone would...
  3. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Translator App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  5. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  6. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge: Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work ! I didn't think Microsoft is so withdrawn... ***Modified the title from Translator***...
  7. Blocking Microsoft Translator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Microsoft Translator: I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP...
  8. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...
  9. Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation: Today, we released a new version of Microsoft Translator API that adds real-time speech-to-speech (and speech to text) translation capabilities to the existing text translation API. Powered by Microsoft's state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies, this capability...
  10. Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations: Microsoft Translator is now powering all speech translation through state-of-the-art neural networks. All speech translation apps that use this service, such as Skype Translator and the Microsoft Translator app for mobile devices, are now using neural network technology....