Windows 10: Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

Discus and support Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Translator is now powering all speech translation through state-of-the-art neural networks. All speech translation apps that use this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

Source: Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations for all its speech languages Translator

:)

Brink, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Jsimms Win User

Microsoft Translator

I want to get rid of Microsoft Translator but I don't know how. Can someone help me please?

Jsimms, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Nov 15, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

1. Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator launching

2. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  4. network addrress translation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network addrress translation: How do I identify which machines on my network are attempting NAT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-addrress-translation/efe63d11-5105-43f4-8622-76cc04f86c0c
  5. Translator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translator: After the recent downloads from Microsoft I lost my right click translator ability - how do I get it back - I have a translator app on my task bar bbut that is separate - This recent download for edge and WD has made my computer a Dell XPS slower any answers...
  6. Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech: In early 2018, Microsoft announced the first machine translation system to translate sentences of news articles from Chinese to English with the same quality and accuracy as a person. Today, Microsoft Translator brings some of these research advances into production as it...
  7. translate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    translate: Buna ziua, Sunt din Romania si nu stiu limba engleza, telefonul meu Lumia 640 cu sistem operare Windows 10 mobile nu traduce simultan paginile web in romana. Care este aplicatia si setarile care ma pot ajuta ? Multumesc comunitatii !...
  8. translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    translator: I am trying to add a translator to notepad or to use in windows 10 - got the one for Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/translator/408a587f-4801-4704-9178-153e5baaa3b7
  9. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...
  10. Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation: Today, we released a new version of Microsoft Translator API that adds real-time speech-to-speech (and speech to text) translation capabilities to the existing text translation API. Powered by Microsoft's state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies, this capability...