Windows 10: Microsoft UK Support

Discus and support Microsoft UK Support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, can someone please provide the UK support phone number for Microsoft/products please.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Angela X49, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft UK Support

Hi, can someone please provide the UK support phone number for Microsoft/products please.

:)

Angela X49, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Stewart_R Win User
    Get Cortana to work in English (UK) for Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10, and Cortana doesn’t seem to be available based on the Start Menu:

Microsoft UK Support WwDxj.png

but when I click the link, it takes me to this page:

Microsoft UK Support a6AEm.png

which suggests it should be available in the UK, since I've checked

• my language settings are English (UK),
    • I have the English (UK) language pack installed, and
    • the speech settings are also set to English (UK).

I think this is everything, right?  It certainly ticks the boxes in the Microsoft help article.

How can I get Cortana up & running?

Stewart_R, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Microsoft UK Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft UK Support

1. Microsoft UK Support - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support

2. Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile: Dear Support I need an email to lodge in my request for support to recover my bitlocker recovery key and to have it emailed to my microsoft account/email .My laptop is requesting for this and I never recorded this outside the system Please kindly help ....
  3. W-10 Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool - MSERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W-10 Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool - MSERT: Used Microsoft MSERT to run a *full scan of Windows 10x64. At one time during the scan, MSERT indicated 70 files were corrupt. At the end of the scan, MSERT indicated NO corrupt files were found. I could *not find a Log file for the Scan !!! Advice ?thank you....
  4. Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support: Hello,We have a Wireless Display adaptor that continually resets or doesn't power on at at. Reset button doesn't help...How do I contact Microsoft support? Its less than a year old and our vendor says it should have a 1 year warranty. The support page isn't loading the PC...
  5. Microsoft destroyed my PC and then blocked me from chat support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft destroyed my PC and then blocked me from chat support: My computer tried to install the 21H1 update a few months back and it failed. I couldn't tell you why, because there was no error report, just a message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"Over time, my computer has become less and less stable...
  6. Microsoft Support [Case #:1027482111] - My screen keeps locking when in use, returning me...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Support [Case #:1027482111] - My screen keeps locking when in use, returning me...: I'm really at a loss on what to do next , my computer a HP pav AIO with Windows 10 has been constantly returning to the 'Welcome back "name", dismiss the lock screen'. I boot the computer, do the login, doesn't matter whether I use face recognition, pin or password. I will...
  7. call from someone who presented himself as microsoft support because they think my system...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    call from someone who presented himself as microsoft support because they think my system...: I had a phone call from someone suggesting me to install the Supremo control app from Secure Access Portal 9115.us and telling the information to him because microsoft thinks my system is being hacked. at first he guided me to Event Viewer windows which BTW was full of errors...
  8. Windows Defender Offline Scan Not Working - and Not Even Microsoft Support Can Fix It

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Offline Scan Not Working - and Not Even Microsoft Support Can Fix It: First time poster.Running Windows 10 Home on a 9 year old HP Pavilion Desktop. Build 21H2.Use Windows Defender as only malware protection. Everything great until two days ago when notified of a threat.Took action and threat removed.Further notified to run Windows Defender...
  9. Microsoft's Support problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft's Support problem: What does it take to make Microsoft employees to respond to specific problems posted in the community? Personnel disappear after asking some inane questions. And then, the call center people do not keep to their commitment after promising to call back with a resolution or...
  10. Wi-Fi slow on startup after factory reset, I have chat history from microsoft support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wi-Fi slow on startup after factory reset, I have chat history from microsoft support: Hello. My problem is what the title says. When I login and start an app, that app takes 4-5 minutes to connect to the internet and display content, after that everything runs smoothly, but closing the app brings back the problem. every app has to go through the process of...