Windows 10: Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Celebrate the Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale with the Ultimate Doppelgamer Sweepstakes! Just show us your doppelgamer—the game character you look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th

Read more: Ultimate Doppelgamer Sweepstakes

:)

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning June 30th 2017

Source: Announcing the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning June 30 - Windows Experience Blog

See also: Save Big During the Ultimate Game Sale - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Microsoft Wants in on the Summer Sales: Announces "Ultimate Game Sale"

Summer is getting known more by the amount of game sales than by days spending creating a sunny side up on your skin. After GOG's Summer Sale and Steam's Summer Sale (which is still going strong until July 5th, to the woe of many households), Microsoft has just announced the "Ultimate Game Sale", which is striving to be the game sale to end all others.

Microsoft's sale isn't restricted to a single marketplace, encompassing all platforms where Microsoft does gaming business: Windows Store, Xbox Store, and Windows store. This sale also encompasses hardware, so if you're looking for some, this might be your chance. You'll have to wait for June 30th to get a look at the deals (the sale starts on June 30th and goes on through until July 10th), but you should temper expectations. Microsoft says games on this sale will be available for up to 50% off, which while welcome, isn't that much of a steep discount as it is. If that makes you twitch your face in discontent, you might want to take a selfie, so you can participate on Microsoft's "Ultimate Game Face Sweepstakes".

Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th T76463mEjeT4Bl4h_thm.jpg

In this sweepstakes, you'll have to share your "best game face" on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtags "#UltimateGameFace" and your choice of "#PCSweepstakes2017" or "#XboxSweepstakes2017" tags. Entry on the sweepstakes isn't limited to buyers in the sale - you just have to post the image and the hashtags. The first hashtag lets Microsoft know you want to participate in the sweepstakes; the second lets you choose which grand prize package you want to win.

The Ultimate PC Gaming Prize Pack includes:
    • Alienware Aurora R6 Gaming Desktop
    • Alienware 25" Gaming Monitor
    • Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard
    • Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse
    • $1000 Windows Store Gift Card
    • HyperX Cloud II Headset
    • YETI Hopper Two 20 Cooler
    • Oakley Kitchen Sink Backpack
    While the Ultimate Xbox Gaming Prize Pack earns you the following:
    • Samsung 55" Class Q7F QLED 4K TV
    • Custom designed Xbox One S
    • Custom designed Xbox Elite Controller
    • $1000 Xbox Gift Card
    • Seagate Game Drive for Xbox (4TB)
    • HyperX CloudX Pro Gaming Headset
    • YETI Hopper Two 20 Cooler
    • Oakley Kitchen Sink Backpack
    The approximate retail value of the Ultimate PC Gaming Prize Pack is around $3,338; the Ultimate Xbox Gaming Prize Pack's worth roughly $4,555. Sadly, you have to live in the U.S. and be over the age of 14 to enter the Ultimate Game Face Sweepstakes. (Minors will also have to get the consent of their guardian.) And just a heads-up: you'll have to pay taxes should you be the lucky winner. Isn't that adorable?

Sources: Windows Blogs, Microsoft

Raevenlord, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft Wants in on the Summer Sales: Announces "Ultimate Game Sale"

I'm just thinking of how much I could get from the headset and keyboard/mouse... Hell, I could sell the gift card for $800 and be happy.... HAHAHA and reload with Linux *Roll :roll:

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Game

2. The Bomb Defusal won't load in the Microsoft Ultimate word game daily challenge for July...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bomb Defusal won't load in the Microsoft Ultimate word game daily challenge for July...: The Bomb Defusal won't load in the Microsoft Ultimate word game daily challenge for July 14th. All other challenges work.I waited one day, went to the calendar to re-try and it still won't work....
  3. Simple Questions Thread - Week of July 19th, 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of July 19th, 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  4. Microsoft ultimate word games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft ultimate word games: I have always enjoyed playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I can still use some of the features but for some reason I cannot open Solitaire. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/295100e8-c4dc-414f-8010-c96adf64a82a"
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I love playing this game. I am wondering if and when new maps will be available in Wordament? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/9a4c47e3-3588-4ced-9143-dc2c8f8cf5b8
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  7. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  9. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d
  10. Announcing the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning June 30th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning June 30th 2017: The Ultimate Game Sale in the Windows Store, Xbox Store and Microsoft Store begins Friday, June 30. H_19YKQ5FIk Mark your calendars as summer kicks into high gear beginning this Friday with the Ultimate Game Sale, featuring a killer collection of deals on more than 350...