Windows 10: Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and

Discus and support Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and link to business data Microsoft has unveiled a new tool designed to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and

Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and link to business data

Microsoft has unveiled a new tool designed to enable those without developer skills to create mobile apps.
    The move is intended to help organisations open access to corporate data by making it easier for employees to build custom apps and link them with data from sources such as enterprise applications.

Source

Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and link to business data - IT News from V3.co.uk

:)

hTconeM9user, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

what is google doing !!!

Microsoft is expected to unveil the platform at BUILD. Highly, highly doubt that anything beyond the SDK will be released at BUILD. And once Microsoft releases it, it will likely be another month or two before
    the mobile operators get off their butt and approve it for their devices.

Entegy, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and

1. Microsoft unveils PowerApps to enable anyone to build a mobile app and - Similar Threads - Microsoft unveils PowerApps

2. Unveiling Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unveiling Copilot: At its Surface event on Thursday, September 21st, Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft announced Copilot, which it describes as an everyday AI companion.Copilot will be available across Microsoft 365, which includes apps like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Bing, Edge...
  3. Microsoft’s new app store for Windows 11 will be unveiled on June 24

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new app store for Windows 11 will be unveiled on June 24: Microsoft Store (formerly known as Windows Store) remains an integral part of the OS since Windows 8. Windows Store is how most built-in apps get updates outside of the Windows updates, and it’s also the safest way for users to purchase, download, and install their favourite...
  4. Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone having issues with the Office Mobile apps?: They won't let me edit any files, even if I'm logged with my university 365 account. I prefer using them most of the times, but now I'm tied to the complete apps, which feel old (yet powerful) to me. Has anyone had the same issue? submitted by /u/TuttFox [link]...
  5. Microsoft unveils DirectX 12 Ultimate

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils DirectX 12 Ultimate: Microsoft's DirectX development team unveiled DirectX 12 Ultimate yesterday and praised it as the "best graphics technology" it ever introduced. The company announced DirectX 12 back in 2014. Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X supports DirectX 12 Ultimate; on PCs, it is...
  6. PowerApps and EMR Systems (Epic?)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerApps and EMR Systems (Epic?): Is there any information, applications, organizations that are live on Epic and utilized Microsoft PowerApps? I'm reviewing the Flow and Azure, however I want to gather more data and insight as to how this will coincide with Epic....
  7. All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017: We released the Xamarin SDKs as a part of Visual Studio a year ago, open sourcing them in the process. Since then, we’ve been busy improving the experience of mobile developers using Visual Studio, launching iOS simulator remoting, Workbooks, Inspector, the Xamarin.Forms...
  8. Novartis and Microsoft unveil the ViaOpta Hello app for Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Novartis and Microsoft unveil the ViaOpta Hello app for Windows 10 PC: Novartis partners with Microsoft to deliver ViaOpta Hello app, to help those who are blind or severely visually impaired experience the world around them. According to new data published this year in the Lancet Global Health journal, there are around 252.6 million people...
  9. Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are generally available starting tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are generally available starting tomorrow: After a rewarding journey hand-in-hand with the many customers and partners who participated in our preview programs (thank you!), we’re excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. Beginning Tuesday, both services will be available...
  10. Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile): Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile) [img] Download the Microsoft Build official mobile app. This essential event app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor...