Windows 10: Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI

Discus and support Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] By Doug Burger, Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft Today at Hot Chips 2017, our cross-Microsoft team unveiled a new deep learning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI

Source:

:)

Brink, Aug 22, 2017

2. [SOLVED] Windows 10 update: KB3200970 and KB3197954 won't install. Error 0x80070057.

Man, every time I read something about artificial intelligence it makes me want to puke. How could Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and others make such a lame marketing?

Windows 10 (the main SO nowadays) is not even capable of doing by itself a simple update!

If there is a simple, ordinary, wrong parameter it crashes and there is no easy workaround! (But it seems like real life: Gave a ****? Die and be born again... lol - reinstall our system.)

What the **** is this "AI"? Will our future SO's even capable of updating themselves successfully? By the way it's now I guess it will be needed more 80 years to have real AI.

DouglasTerci, Aug 22, 2017
  3. 7thSense Win User
    We need Windows phone 7.8! ! ! !

Today's event was all about the new version. Microsoft will unveil the 7.8 update in due time.

7thSense, Aug 22, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI

1. Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI - Similar Threads - Microsoft unveils Project

2. real-time deactivated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  3. Microsoft defender real time protection

Microsoft defender real time protection: I'm not using any other antivirus program but windows sees something and ıt's blocking defender realtime protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-real-time-protection/e0b61079-a7e9-4f10-b8c6-f638de94e405
  4. Real-time protection issue of Microsoft Defender

Real-time protection issue of Microsoft Defender: Hi,I have turned off the virus protection of my third party antivirus software and try to turn on the real-time protection of Microsoft Defender. However, the option to turn on the real-time protection of Microsoft Defender is greyed out, and I can't turn it on from my...
  5. real-time protection

real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  6. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  7. Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed

Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed: I'm looking for threat intelligence feed from Microsoft for my thesis project to make a cyber security solution based on threat intelligence. I don't have too much knowledge in this matter. Does Microsoft provide threat intel feed to integrate in security solutions like SIEM?...
  8. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel is hosting its first artificial intelligence (AI) developer conference in Beijing on Nov. 14 and 15. The company kicked off the event with the introduction of the Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel NCS...
  10. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e