Windows 10: Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches

Discus and support Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft quietly changed the specifications for devices running its Windows 10 Mobile operating system by upping the allowable maximum screen size to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches

Read more: Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size to nearly nine inches | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 22, 2016

2. X6 Problem when receiving photos

the screen size,resolution is different than the X6 than your n95 thats why they come up full size on screen on your n95

x6 is 360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches

n95 is 240 x 320 pixels, 2.6 inches, 40 x 53 mm

n95 8gb 240 x 320 pixels, 2.8 inches

techbuzzireland, May 22, 2016
  3. C7 vs C6-01

@chanchan05,

Yes, I know what you mean. But keep in mind that we are comparing the C6-01 with the C7, not with droids. Anyway, I prefer the Symbian 16 x 9 screens and I think that even a 3.2" 4 x 3 droid screen is not adequate for portrait qwerty.

By the way, I've found and interesting screen size comparison tool:

Visual TV Size Comparison : 3.2 inch 16x9 display vs 3.2 inch 4x3 display

Visual TV Size Comparison : 3.5 inch 16x9 display vs 3.2 inch 4x3 display

As you can see, even the C7 3.5" screen is a bit narrower than a 3.2" droid screen, on portrait mode.

bearshare---01, May 22, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches

1. Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches - Similar Threads - Microsoft ups allowable

2. Is there a way to choose a size in inches for 3D paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to choose a size in inches for 3D paint?: I’m trying to make a poster for school and want to make sure when I print it out that everything comes out on the paper. I’m having a hard time what a 8.5 in x 11 in would translate in pixels/percentage. I’m not sure if there’s another way to do it or if that just simply not...
  3. Is there a way to choose a size in inches for 3D paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to choose a size in inches for 3D paint?: I’m trying to make a poster for school and want to make sure when I print it out that everything comes out on the paper. I’m having a hard time what a 8.5 in x 11 in would translate in pixels/percentage. I’m not sure if there’s another way to do it or if that just simply not...
  4. WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...: It is NOT my TV. It is NOT resolution. It IS the displayed screen size. I need to bring the borders of my screen IN. EVERY option found online does NOTHING save say... change the resolution... or icon size... where my displayed screen border still DOESN'T FIT regardless of...
  5. New Office Insider Slow 16001.12130.20120 Windows 10 Mobile - Oct. 9 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Slow 16001.12130.20120 Windows 10 Mobile - Oct. 9 Mobile: A preview of the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows 10 Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about this feature update. Audience: Office Insiders enrolled in Slow level; Windows Insiders Released:...
  6. display is larger than screen size (33 inch). how do i change display size to fit screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    display is larger than screen size (33 inch). how do i change display size to fit screen?: display is larger than screen size (33 inch). how do i change display size to fit screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-is-larger-than-screen-size-33-inch-how-do/9bab8ff4-8f5f-4ec1-80eb-fd3d95689858
  7. What is smallest size of 4K screen (in inches) you would recommend?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is smallest size of 4K screen (in inches) you would recommend?: Hello What is the smallest physical size (in inches) of 4K screen that you would recommend with Windows10, in practice? Background As we all know, if one has a high resolution screen with a very high DPI, depending on how applications have been written, everything...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.71 screenshots leak as update nears

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.71 screenshots leak as update nears: It’s pretty much a given at this point, Microsoft is preparing to drop another cumulative update for Windows 10 desktops and mobile very soon. This claim is strengthened by screenshots which WinBeta have obtained today which showcase the build in all its very-similar glory....
  9. Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile: Microsoft appears to have abandoned its smartphone operating system ambitions. The company's Windows 10 chief has tweeted that developing new features and hardware for the Mobile version of the OS was no longer a "focus". Joe Belfiore added that he had also switched to...
  10. Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time: Tomorrow, Microsoft will finally crack open the door, officially, to let outsiders in on some of the details about the next version of Windows. Of course, if you have been reading Neowin, you will know that we have already spelled out many of the new features for the...