Windows 10: Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

Discus and support Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From Microsoft's MCP Monthly newsletter Windows 10 Security in Real Life Build up your Windows 10 security skills, and find out how Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by EdTittel, Aug 2, 2017.

1. EdTittel Win User

Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

From Microsoft's MCP Monthly newsletter

Received by email early morning 8/3/2017 to subscribers to the newsletter. Access the course directly at Windows 10 Security in Real Life - Microsoft Virtual Academy.

--Ed--

:)

EdTittel, Aug 2, 2017

2. Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Original Title: Microsoft Virtual Academy

Harshit Khandelwal, Aug 2, 2017
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• How exactly are you trying to access MVA app?

• Are you trying to install the application on PC or mobile device?
    Virtual Academy application is not available for PC version, it is only for mobile device also, you are trying to access MVA app from Windows 10 computer then you can download it from Windows store.

Refer the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/virtual-academy/9wzdncrdk13l
    Sign in with Microsoft account to access Microsoft Virtual account and experience the whole free course from the site.

Refer the link: Microsoft Virtual Academy
    I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to help you.

Regards,

Komou Poji.

KomouPoji, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

1. Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course - Similar Threads - Microsoft Virtual Academy

2. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  3. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  4. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series: Probably the largest hurdle when learning any new programming language is simply knowing where to get started. This is why we, Chris and Susan, decided to create this series about Python for Beginners! Even though we won’t cover everything there is to know about Python in...
  6. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?: They just charged my $937.90 to repair my web network that they said had been hacked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-mega-metro-academy-a-legitimate-company-with/9b6d39f7-7fa4-401d-8b1b-a23ffb85e31b"
  7. Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate): willing to learn an additional skill and improve the knowledge in programming, security, emergency management, etc... Online Courses 137432
  8. healthcare academy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    healthcare academy: When I try to print my certificates a screen comes up that says my privacy is turned on. How do I turn it off so I can print my certificates. It also does it when I try to print info from Club Wyndham....
  9. Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE: Accepting the Know it. Prove it. challenge gets you into the Agency, an organization of technological masterminds who use their skills for good. The Agency's doors—and our challenges—are open to developers, data pros, and students, all of whom can pick up valuable skills...
  10. Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security: Three courses around Office 365 security are now available through the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Exchange Online Protection (EOP) If you’re looking to protect your organization from spam and malware, check out this course on Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP),...