Windows 10: Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install

Discus and support Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, but have a strange problem. It says that this application cannot run on my system but ran perfectly when I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josbeph, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Josbeph Win User

Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install

Hi, I use Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, but have a strange problem. It says that this application cannot run on my system but ran perfectly when I was on Windows 7. Please help!

:)

Josbeph, Feb 6, 2016

2. uninstall Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Sp1 from Windows 10

Hi MS Community.

I would like to uninstall Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Sp1 from Windows 10 Pro version, since it is not compatible and causing OS upgrades issues.

However, I do not have MSI file for Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Sp1 and setup.exe file which you can download from MS site, and that supposed to have that msi file will not run on windows 10 even in compatibility mode.

Note: Windows uninstall does not list this program; therefore I cannot use usual uninstall procedure as well.

Question: How do I manually uninstall Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Sp1 or is there an Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Sp1 uninstaller program I can use?

ZinoviyMargovskiy, Feb 6, 2016
  3. uninstall Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Sp1 from Windows 10

Revouninstaller doesn't list it, let alone uninstall it.

MartialArt, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install

1. Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 refusing to install - Similar Threads - Microsoft Virtual Server

2. Error with the installation of Windows virtual servers 2022

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error with the installation of Windows virtual servers 2022: Hello,I'm having an online course about servers and virtual servers. I installed 2 VS, one of them works ok, the other one just can't connect the the network.As can be seen, I defined another Ethernet connection that for some odd reason sometimes connects to the netowrk...
  3. Error with the installation of Windows virtual servers 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with the installation of Windows virtual servers 2022: Hello,I'm having an online course about servers and virtual servers. I installed 2 VS, one of them works ok, the other one just can't connect the the network.As can be seen, I defined another Ethernet connection that for some odd reason sometimes connects to the netowrk...
  4. Unable to apply SQL Server 2005 SP4 ENU on SQL 2005 ESN Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to apply SQL Server 2005 SP4 ENU on SQL 2005 ESN Installation: Hi, I want to perform inplace upgrade on existing SQL Server 2005 Express SP3 with Advanced Services x86 ESN Spanish to SQL Server 2014 Express Advanced Services. Before i upgrade I need to patch SQL Server 2005 with SQL Server 2005 Express with advanced Services - Service...
  5. Unable to apply SQL Server 2005 SP4 ENU on SQL 2005 ESN Installation

Unable to apply SQL Server 2005 SP4 ENU on SQL 2005 ESN Installation: Hi, I want to perform inplace upgrade on existing SQL Server 2005 Express SP3 with Advanced Services x86 ESN Spanish to SQL Server 2014 Express Advanced Services. Before i upgrade I need to patch SQL Server 2005 with SQL Server 2005 Express with advanced Services - Service...
  6. How to uninstall Windows SQL Server 2005?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Windows SQL Server 2005?: I tried to install the latest version of Server SQL 2019 and keep getting an error: Ooops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe. Exit code Decimal: -2058052413 I assume this is because there is already an older version already installed. I am trying to uninstall the...
  7. Microsoft sql server 2005

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft sql server 2005: To whom it may concern: I have this old application (ms sql server 2005) under applications and features and I want to remove it, no side effect? Kian William winver: 1909 157254
  8. SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition

SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition: My Secunia is showing that SQL needs an update. From what I have read this edition is no longer supported. I have no idea what program I have installed that is using SQL but am assuming that i have a program that uses it. I have installed SQL Server Compact 4.0 SP1 x64 ENU. I...
  9. Microsoft SQL Server 2005 [ENU] no longer supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft SQL Server 2005 [ENU] no longer supported: My desktop pc is an upgrade from Windows 7 and as such will possibly have some legacy software with it. One of those packages appears to be Microsoft SQL Server 2005 [ENU] which reading online was possibly loaded when I first installed Windows Live Mail. I am still using this...
  10. lost SQL Server 2005

in Windows 10 Support
    lost SQL Server 2005: All: On my Desktop Computer: Downloading pictures from my camera, an error occurred! The error report said that MS SQL Server 2005 was missing! I looked this up & it said SQL server 2005 has been replaced by SQL Server 2015! Is there an easy solution to this...