Windows 10: Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

Discus and support Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having some trouble I am having a problem when Ihave dell laptop plugged in or on battery power. When I am reading something on thei... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard_35_78, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

I have been having some trouble I am having a problem when Ihave dell laptop plugged in or on battery power. When I am reading something on thei internet or playing a game on my laptop the screen will just go black and the computer is off. The only way to turn the laptop I have to push on the power button. then when I turn the computer on I have log back into the laptop and then my game will resume or my browser is still open to the site I was reading. But now today I had the exact thing happen. So went into the main screen of Windows security main page the device security icon has a chec

:)

Howard_35_78, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist feature in Windows Security

Read more: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...er-block-rules

Brink, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.

The vulnerable driver blocklist is designed to help harden systems against third party-developed drivers across the Windows ecosystem with any of the following attributes:

-Known security vulnerabilities that can be exploited by attackers to elevate privileges in the Windows kernel

-Malicious behaviors (malware) or certificates used to sign malware

-Behaviors that aren't malicious but circumvent the Windows Security Model and can be exploited by attackers to elevate privileges in the Windows kernel

The option to disable this feature is greyed out by default, your device is safe and you don't need to make any changes.

You can see more information about the vulnerable driver blocklist at this link.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/secur...

RobinsonSilvestre, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

HI I like to check on Device security. So I found out under Device security their is a thing called Microsoft vulerable Driver
    Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2 671838e0-41db-42b2-8a4e-7d33d63b6c4d?upload=true.png
    blocklist.

What I would like to now is what does this mean and I can I fix this at all without playing in the registry of the computer.

Thanks

Windows 11 22h2 home

64 bit operating system

Their is a screenshot below:

Howard_35_78, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

1. Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Vunerable driver

2. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?: Hi, I am trying to find the option in setting on windows 10 to disable or enable Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist, however it doesn't show up when I go into the core isolation tab, its not even grayed out I just cant even see the option. I have tried going to windows 11...
  3. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?: Hi, I am trying to find the option in setting on windows 10 to disable or enable Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist, however it doesn't show up when I go into the core isolation tab, its not even grayed out I just cant even see the option. I have tried going to windows 11...
  4. Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing: On a clean install of Windows 11, Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is missing in Core Isolation. Only Memory Integrity is there and even that is off by default. I had to turn it on during the initial setup along with windows updates.Why is the blocklist feature missing...
  5. Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing

Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing: On a clean install of Windows 11, Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is missing in Core Isolation. Only Memory Integrity is there and even that is off by default. I had to turn it on during the initial setup along with windows updates.Why is the blocklist feature missing...
  6. Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2: I have been having some trouble I am having a problem when Ihave dell laptop plugged in or on battery power. When I am reading something on thei internet or playing a game on my laptop the screen will just go black and the computer is off. The only way to turn the laptop I...
  7. How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist: Hello,I have a new PC with windows 11 pro installed. Vulnerable Driver Block list is greyed out. If I turn off Memory integrity then I can enable Driver block list. However when my PC restarts it is still greyed out when MI is on?Any suggestions please?Thank you Chris...
  8. How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist

How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist: Hello,I have a new PC with windows 11 pro installed. Vulnerable Driver Block list is greyed out. If I turn off Memory integrity then I can enable Driver block list. However when my PC restarts it is still greyed out when MI is on?Any suggestions please?Thank you Chris...
  9. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft vularable driver blocklist: HI I like to check on Device security. So I found out under Device security their is a thing called Microsoft vulerable Driver blocklist.What I would like to now is what does this mean and I can I fix this at all without playing in the registry of the computer.ThanksWindows...
  10. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

Microsoft vularable driver blocklist: HI I like to check on Device security. So I found out under Device security their is a thing called Microsoft vulerable Driver blocklist.What I would like to now is what does this mean and I can I fix this at all without playing in the registry of the computer.ThanksWindows...