Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

Read more: Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  2. Takanudo Win User

Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

I don't have a touch screen monitor, but in the absence of any information from Microsoft, I'm guessing the whiteboard driver is used take advantage of some of the Windows 10 features that allow you to draw on the screen. You might lose these capabilities
    if you disable the HID-compliant whiteboard driver.

It looks like Microsoft has an issue in Windows 10 where power management does not work well with some of their Human Interface Device drivers.

Takanudo, Jun 22, 2017
  3. J.H.B Win User
    Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

I also disabled the HID-compliant whiteboard and my system now sleeps as it is supposed to.

I too question what the HID-compliant whiteboard is.

J.H.B, Jun 22, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

1. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Leaks

2. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions: Good Day Our company would like to enable Whiteboard for usage however I am unable to find material on: - Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw...
  4. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard more colorful & customizable in Windows 10 & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard more colorful & customizable in Windows 10 & iOS: The Whiteboard team has been hard at work since our announcements at Ignite. A few weeks ago, we announced the preview of Microsoft Whiteboard for Education. And as we gather more and more feedback from our growing customer base, we’ve also been rolling out great new...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad: Today we’re introducing a new tool that can spark collaboration in the classroom. We’re excited to be able to share a preview of a new, free app with you: Microsoft Whiteboard for Education. Taking the magical simplicity of an analog whiteboard and adding interactive,...
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard app for Windows 10 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard app for Windows 10 now generally available: Meet the freeform digital canvas where ideas, content, and people come together. Create freely, work naturally Give your ideas room to grow with Whiteboard. Transform your work into professional-looking charts and shapes on an infinite canvas with an interface designed for...
  9. Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Whiteboard app for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft announced Whiteboard, a new creative collaboration app back in May. At that time, the app was designed for Microsoft’s Surface Hub now it works on any Windows 10 PC with touch screen or mouse input. Microsoft says that Whiteboard is a new app to let you collaborate...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices: Today, we are gradually rolling out the Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app—a freeform digital canvas where people, ideas, and content can come together for creative collaboration—available for download on Windows 10 devices.* Microsoft Whiteboard Preview is built for anyone who...