Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

Read more: Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  2. Takanudo Win User

Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

I don't have a touch screen monitor, but in the absence of any information from Microsoft, I'm guessing the whiteboard driver is used take advantage of some of the Windows 10 features that allow you to draw on the screen. You might lose these capabilities
    if you disable the HID-compliant whiteboard driver.

It looks like Microsoft has an issue in Windows 10 where power management does not work well with some of their Human Interface Device drivers.

Takanudo, Jun 22, 2017
  3. J.H.B Win User
    Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

I also disabled the HID-compliant whiteboard and my system now sleeps as it is supposed to.

I too question what the HID-compliant whiteboard is.

J.H.B, Jun 22, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

1. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Leaks

2. Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10: Hi so I'm all but a high school student and need tech help.My microsoft whiteboard haven't been loading my whiteboards so I went into my app settings and repair and reset microsoft whiteboard, but all of my current whiteboards were deleted and replaced with my old ones that I...
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10: Hi so I'm all but a high school student and need tech help.My microsoft whiteboard haven't been loading my whiteboards so I went into my app settings and repair and reset microsoft whiteboard, but all of my current whiteboards were deleted and replaced with my old ones that I...
  4. microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  5. microsoft whiteboard

microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Whiteboard: I need to remove the icons associated with my Microsoft account from the upper right corner of a Whiteboard document. Since I have to record lessons, having these icons appear on every video I have to make looks completely unprofessional. I can't, for the life of me, figure...
  8. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  9. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....