Windows 10: Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

Discus and support Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I came across this software tool today and it could be useful for us installers who want ISOs. I've not had the need to try it yet but may well do come... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by swarfega, Jun 30, 2016.

1. swarfega Win User

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

I came across this software tool today and it could be useful for us installers who want ISOs. I've not had the need to try it yet but may well do come next install.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool [​IMG]

Link: Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

:)

swarfega, Jun 30, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 30, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

5. Kyhi Win User
    Teckbench iso downloader has been around a while... Already posted in recovery tools and part of image-health

Support windows OS ISO's and MS Office ISO's

Check out what ISO's are available

6. swarfega Win User
    I used that this time around then burnt it to disc.

swarfega, Jun 30, 2016
  7. essenbe Win User
    The downloads are from Microsoft.

essenbe, Jun 30, 2016
  8. DavidE Win User

Nice find and info swarfega !

My experience with this:

I've used the downloader.exe and it works for me.
    I posted about this over on Seven Forums, and suggested using it.
    NOTE: I have to start it with Run as administrator, or it doesn't work reliably.

If you only want a W10 ISO, you probably don't need this downloader tool.
    If you need a different OS (not W10) ISO, or Office ISO's this tool can help, imho.

Check the Release History notes, the downloader.exe might be updated from what you last downloaded/used.
    imho, it's best to check Release History and download the latest version, just like any other program.

Also, the latest downloader(s) includes more Office versions.
    That's not shown in the screen print, but more Office ISO's have been added.

DavidE, Jun 30, 2016
  9. HeiDoc.net has long been a trusted source for Official Windows ISOs. The site stopped offering the ISOs when MS changed it's digital distribution channel from Digital River to their in-house channel.

Over time, some intrepid soul figured out how to add other ISOs to the HTML that Techbench uses. But that required inspecting the HTML and adding some lines of HTML to access the other ISOs.

Jan Krohn on HeiDoc.net took that a step further and programmatically made the ISOs available.

Bottom line is that the ISOs are official ISOs from MS servers.

One advantage to this tool is that you can get Win7 ISOs, the MS Win7 ISO download page requires a key and only Retail keys work.

It's a nice tool to have in your tool box, one tool to rule them all *Wink

Slartybart, Jun 30, 2016
  10. Kyhi Win User
    YES Sir...

Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office ISO

2. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  3. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  4. Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool: I had windows 8 back in the day... there was a period when microsoft offered windows 10 pro upgrade free , which i took...The thing is , my copy of windows 10 had a boot file problem so I thought i'd download the media creation tool on my old xp machine , i dusted of the xp...
  5. Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool: I had windows 8 back in the day... there was a period when microsoft offered windows 10 pro upgrade free , which i took...The thing is , my copy of windows 10 had a boot file problem so I thought i'd download the media creation tool on my old xp machine , i dusted of the xp...
  6. Where to download windows 10 iso not media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO

Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO: Hello, I'm trying to download the Windows 10 ISO for school however whenever I try the download stays stuck at 0%. I have tried a few fixes and not have worked. The link to the fixes I have tried is posted here. Some of the things he says to do seem to be inaccurate with...
  8. ISO integrity checker tool : Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier

ISO integrity checker tool : Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier: Hi, guys ! I find this the best tool to check ISOs, associated with all Windows and Office versions. Site : Home Direct download link : https://genuine-iso-verifier.weebly....o_verifier.rar Description on their Weebly site : The program allows verification of Windows and...
  9. Media creation tool does not download windows10.iso

Media creation tool does not download windows10.iso: Hello, i've been looking for help a long time a go, thank god i found this forum. Here is the problem, im trying to use the media creation tool to download the W10 iso, boot from a dvd and do a clean install, deleting all my data. But the media creation tool seems to...
  10. Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool

Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool: Hello! I first want to say that I'm on a very slow internet connections and I want to download windows 10 iso. For that I generated a download link from the windows 10 iso download for os not supporting media creation tool. There it says it'll expire within 24 hours but I...