Windows 10: Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity determined ...

Discus and support Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity determined ... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anyone out there who can tell me what to do to prevent Event Log errors reading as follows: They all start with the same:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tfwul, Aug 12, 2015.

1. tfwul Win User

Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity determined ...

Anyone out there who can tell me what to do to prevent Event Log errors reading as follows:

They all start with the same:

Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\assembly\GAC\

then followed with:

.....\GAC\Microsoft.StdFormat\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.stdformat.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

.....\GAC\ADODB\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\adodb.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

.....\GAC\MSDATASRC\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\msdatasrc.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

.....\GAC\Microsoft.StdFormat\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.stdformat.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

.....\GAC\ADODB\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\adodb.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

.....\GAC\MSDATASRC\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\msdatasrc.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

.....\GAC\stdole\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\stdole.dll that did not meet the 8 signing level requirements.

All are Event-ID 3033

==

Thanks
    -
    Windows 10 x64
    =
    Attachment 31018

=

:)

tfwul, Aug 12, 2015
  2. rosspace Win User

All System32 drivers are suddenly unsigned in Windows 10

I received an error while signing in that Windows defender could not load. After rebooting the system failed multiple times and went to the advanced recovery options screen. After disabling device driver signature enforcement I was able to log in again.
    Following instructions at Troubleshooting Boot Issues due to missing Driver signature (x64) I used the sigcheck tool to check the drivers listed in the CodeIntegrity log and they all appear to be unsigned.

These are all drivers inside System32. Why did all my windows drivers suddenly become unsigned and is there a way to fix this without reinstalling windows? If I disable signature enforcement I can get into my machine and everything works except for Defender
    which still won't startup.

Example errors in log:

Code Integrity was unable to load the Microsoft-Windows-Common-Drivers-minkernel-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.14393.0.cat catalog. Status 0xC0000034.

Code Integrity determined an unsigned kernel module \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\drivers\cdrom.sys is loaded into the system. Check with the publisher to see if a signed version of the kernel module is available.

rosspace, Aug 12, 2015
  3. CCVincent Win User
    Code Integrity and Cryptographic problems

I have no Idea about this, but am advised it needs to be fixed.

(Hoping I'm posting under the correct topic.)

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

CodeIntegrity:

===================================

Date: 2015-12-10 10:57:17.760

Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\efswrt.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2015-12-10 10:21:45.332

Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\efswrt.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2015-12-10 09:54:30.551

Etc., etc..

There was also reported "Error: (12/12/2015 11:50:09 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2) (EventID: 513) (User: ) Description:
    Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.
    ", but I don't yet know the source. Likely Farbar, at a guess.

This is from the nice people on MBAM forum.

I have recently repaired what I can with DISM and SFC, but the Code Integrity problem still exists. I can't tell if the cryptography issue does or or not. I'll report further when I know more.

Help always appreciated. Thank you.

CCVincent, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity determined ...

1. Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity Code Integrity determined ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft CodeIntegrity Code

2. Code 33, Windows cannot determine which resources are required for this device

in Windows 10 News
    Code 33, Windows cannot determine which resources are required for this device: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that they get Error Code 33 as Windows cannot determine which resources are required for this device in Device Manager. This Device Manager Error Code means the BIOS translator that determines the kind of resources required by the device has...
  3. How to disable code integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable code integrity: Basically I switched to the new canary channel and updated windows 11 to build 25314.1010 but after that I am getting a popup from my antivirus that code integrity is enabled. Now, i also cant play some games after I did that update such as warzone. I searched everywhere but...
  4. How to disable code integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable code integrity: Basically I switched to the new canary channel and updated windows 11 to build 25314.1010 but after that I am getting a popup from my antivirus that code integrity is enabled. Now, i also cant play some games after I did that update such as warzone. I searched everywhere but...
  5. Windows could not determine the language to use for setup. error code:0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not determine the language to use for setup. error code:0x80004005: I was on windows 11 and used it like a month or more but wanted to shift to windows 10. So, I downloaded it tried to install it but it didn't install so I reset my pc and it's stuck at preparing and there’s a pop-up saying windows could not determine the language to use for...
  6. Windows could not determine the language to use for setup. error code:0x80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not determine the language to use for setup. error code:0x80004005: I was on windows 11 and used it like a month or more but wanted to shift to windows 10. So, I downloaded it tried to install it but it didn't install so I reset my pc and it's stuck at preparing and there’s a pop-up saying windows could not determine the language to use for...
  7. Windows cannot determine the settings for this device, Error Code 34

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot determine the settings for this device, Error Code 34: [ATTACH]Device Manager Error Code 34 is one of the more common errors you may encounter while checking up on your computer’s devices. With an error message, Windows cannot determine the settings for this device this error mainly pertains to faults and issues around your USB...
  8. Integrated Camera Error Code 45.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Camera Error Code 45.: Hello, I'm getting error code 45 for Integrated Camera in my Asus TUF F15 laptop as soon as I turn on my camera for Zoom, Webex, Google Meet or any Video calling app/web version on browser. However Windows Camera app works fine. Tried numerous ways to rectify the issue:-...
  9. Software determining hardware overclocking integrated into Windows 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software determining hardware overclocking integrated into Windows 10!: Since when did Microsoft think it was a grand idea to "Put a Cap" on the performance of my Ryzen 3800, or my G.Skill Ram? I'm not really happy that Microsoft has taken it upon themselves to just slip in some protective software into my pc to try and govern how I choose to run...
  10. Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365: We currently have Microsoft 365 Business licenses for SMB. We don't have any internal AD server & DNS Server. - For Windows 10 Pro machines, that is Azure-domain-joined, I'm having issues with connecting (1) Remote Desktop (RDP) on 2 Azure joined machines and (2) Wake on Lan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 3033 codeintegrity how to fix edge

2. Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file disable