Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Playstore

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Playstore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey y'all, I have question regarding the Windows Store. Everytime i go to the Store ->Games->select a game to install. (after clicking it doesn t go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cryogen23, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Cryogen23 Win User

Microsoft Windows Playstore

Hey y'all,

I have question regarding the Windows Store. Everytime i go to the Store ->Games->select a game to install. (after clicking it doesn t go to see information about the installation) In the app section it works and loads the installation information) Is there a bug stopping it? or maybe my system needs an update.? Windows 10 is tricky operating system and theres a lot to learn about optimization and disabling spy features. Are there any good tutorials about W10 about how to stop bloatware and optimize speed without breaking it and reinstalling?

:)

Cryogen23, Dec 8, 2017

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Cannot load playstore or Microsoft Solitaire Collection

EstelleCaldwell, Dec 8, 2017
  3. microsoft office app for lumia 540 in windows 10

microsoft office app is not available on playstore on windowa 10 pls fix the issue

kameshwarmanchiraju, Dec 8, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 is no more tricky than any of the prior. The Windows store has always been a mess from the beginning. There is no bloatware on a clean install of Windows 10 or a upgrade of Windows 10 on a OEM system. Speed deals with hard drive, CPU, Network adapter, Network Gateway and your speed that you are paying for from your ISP.

bro67, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Tony K Win User
    Hello, Cryogen23. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

As soon as you click install you should see a install meter, Yes?

Curious as to the title of your post > Windows 10 Registry Edit?

Which bloatware and spy features are you referring to?

FYI > Playstore is Google's store. MS refers to theirs as simply Store.

Tony K, Dec 9, 2017
  6. Cryogen23 Win User
    I think i should change the name of this forum to best OS tweaks tutorial. *Smile Thanks

Cryogen23, Dec 9, 2017
  7. Tony K Win User
    May I ask > However do you mean? Which specific tutorials are you referring to?

Tony K, Dec 9, 2017
  8. Cryogen23 Win User

Stuff like memory eating processes that can be "disabled" that are running in the background. Shown in the Task Manager. Computer Management, Start up speed, Shut down speed, etc.

Cryogen23, Dec 10, 2017
  9. Cryogen23 Win User
    I was wondering if you ever encountered this problem. I recently tried to search for apps in the windows store. After typing or won t let me type in search bar. The store would close. Why is it doing that? Also i notice in computer management services it: Windows Store - Manual to Automatic is greyed out?

Is there a way in powershell to uninstall all the cache and do a clean install?

Regedit? Change User Permissions?

Its complicated

Cryogen23, Dec 14, 2017
  10. Tony K Win User
    #1. I ask that you would please fill out your system specs, for we don't know which PC, edition, or build you're using. You have 8.1 Pro listed now, although I know you're using 10.

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials

#2. You won't know me well enough to know that I'm a Windows "purist" aka fanboy. I don't tweak nor hack my system. I don't use but few 3rd party apps, so I hardly have problems with it.

#3. "Why is it doing that?" "Windows Store - Manual to Automatic is greyed out?" By the looks of your past posts heaven only knows where your system is at with all the tweaks and hacks you've done so far. Sorry, but just being honest in the way I see it.

#4. So far as uninstalling/reinstalling the Store or any part of it > It's an integral aspect of the Windows 10 system, so no way to legitimately uninstall/reinstall it. I wouldn't know a hack. However this may help you: Re-register Store app in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Tony K, Dec 14, 2017
  11. Cryogen23 Win User
    Thanks for honest input. I will look up that post. As for being a Windows 10 purist. There are still lots of bugs in it still. Even a system update broke it! Im using a Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 10 Home.
    Microsoft Windows Playstore [​IMG]

Cryogen23, Dec 14, 2017
  12. Tony K Win User
    A lot of bugs in a lot of software, but not enough to break it. I haven't had a 10 update that broke my system. That's not to say it doesn't happen. However, I've had updates that may have broken a feature if that'd what you mean. Mostly because of a bad driver or breaks a driver.

Don't know why you posted that pic, but here:

Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums Tutorials

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows Playstore - Similar Threads - Microsoft Playstore

2. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  3. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  4. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  6. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  7. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  8. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  9. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  10. connecting microsoft are google playstore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    connecting microsoft are google playstore: i am assigned to work from home and need to use a phone system called avaya. must sign into microsoft are google playstore to download it. can not connect. keeps going to a drivers update screen where i must pay for. not sure if this is necessary. i am using a hp laptop....