Windows 10: Microsoft wireless tranceiver finishing install on start up windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft wireless tranceiver finishing install on start up windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I am running windows 10 and just received an update(lengthy..slow computer) and a few days later as windows opens I get a message that my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snailtraxx, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Microsoft wireless tranceiver finishing install on start up windows 10

Hi. I am running windows 10 and just received an update(lengthy..slow computer) and a few days later as windows opens I get a message that my Microsoft wireless transceiver is being configured and finishing installation. All I have is a wireless mouse and it works fine. I am not using Bluetooth either. That was yesterday. At that moment I went to settings menu, then to the connected devices list and removed it. Today the same thing happened however I didn't delete it yet? Anyone have some light they would like to shed?

:)

snailtraxx, Aug 23, 2017

2. Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 stopped working with Win 10 Dec update

I now get a message in settings > Connected Devices > Microsoft Wireless Tranceiver Driver is unavailable

Cold in the desert, Aug 23, 2017
  3. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Aug 23, 2017
  4. Microsoft wireless tranceiver finishing install on start up windows 10

Hi snailtraxx

I may not be following the issue correctly, sorry.

If you have a Microsoft Wireless mouse I would allow windows to set it up and configure it.

Yes your mouse is working but I would imagine it is using a basic driver whereas the system is trying to install something more full functional. It probably allows for the additional of a keyboard and maybe even some sort or drawing tablet.

Once it was configured, before you removed, was everything working okay?

As I started out, I may not be understanding the problem fully.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 24, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft wireless tranceiver finishing install on start up windows 10

1. Microsoft wireless tranceiver finishing install on start up windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless tranceiver

2. Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up: Hello!I am having issues installing windows. Whenever I go through the process of installing the product, it’ll go to finishing up, restart, and i’ll end up right back at the installation screen.I’ve read numerous posts but haven’t seem to found a solution....
  3. Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up: Hello!I am having issues installing windows. Whenever I go through the process of installing the product, it’ll go to finishing up, restart, and i’ll end up right back at the installation screen.I’ve read numerous posts but haven’t seem to found a solution....
  4. Windows 10 Install Loop at finishing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  7. Installation stuck at "Finishing up"

Installation stuck at "Finishing up": Hi,I just had my tower bricket by some malware and I have been trying to reinstall Windows ever since. After hours of trying to format my USB to Fat32 from a Mac no access to a pc, using Honeybrew to split the install.wim file so I can copy onto my USB, having to convert my...
  8. At Finishing up Last stage Windows 10 Installation failed and rebooted with Installing...

At Finishing up Last stage Windows 10 Installation failed and rebooted with Installing...: Since Windows 10 crashed in August 2019 after attempted update. Create media USB drive twice. Tried lot for re-installing Windows 10 through media USB drive but all time failed at different stages. Last I tried for clean Install having clean disk and removed all partitions....
  9. Pc wont finish starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont finish starting up: I have turned on my pc and it gets to the windows screen like it would just before it starts and nothing happens no loading symbol. It stays like this I tried to get into automatic repair by restarting it 2-3 times it gets to the logo screen and says prepairing automatic...
  10. Machine won't start up after finishing installing Windows update

Machine won't start up after finishing installing Windows update: Hello there, I need help on how to troubleshoot this kind of issue with my laptop. An hour ago, Windows update (October 2018, 1809) had been finished its installation on my laptop and I've been advised to restart. ...now my laptop won't boot up, responsive but the...