Windows 10: Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times

Discus and support Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I really hope someone can help me. Every time I boot up my computer running windows 10, microsoft word will open up the normal.dotm template... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by michaelswift, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times

Hi,

I really hope someone can help me. Every time I boot up my computer running windows 10, microsoft word will open up the normal.dotm template multiple times.

I have attached a screenshot to show you. I have tried looking in the startup folder, registry editor...everything but it keeps happening.

Sometimes it opens up about 20 different windows on the taskbar so its getting very annoying.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

:)

michaelswift, Nov 15, 2017
  2. manojkrs Win User

Nokia Lumia 822 music files show duplicates through direct file transfer, desktop app for Windows 7, and WMP sync to SD card.

Yes, I formatted SD card and then again downloaded songs from Nokia Music store but same issue, I have 10 copies of some songs and minimum 2 copies of each songs. I downloaded some 400 songs but its shows 1200 songs............ keep playing one song mutliple
    times........... its worst OS, software....... these guys cant fix simple issue.

I have tried to copy the music files to my PC to see if there are mutliple copies but no... its just phone displays mutliple copies. Nokia Music, Inbuilt music player and TTPOD, all apps are displaying mutliple copies....

Any Solution ------------ and how to resysnc the songs other than Windows Phone Apps

manojkrs, Nov 15, 2017
  3. Word opens when Windows 10 machine boots

HI:

Beginning in just the past couple of days....

Every time I boot the windows 10 Lenovo, four copies of Microsoft word open in a new blank document.

And yes, I have checked the startup folder (users>myID>appdata>roaming>Microsoft>Windows>startmenu>programs>startup. There are no office or word things there - its now empty!

If the program is closed - four times - it will still open and function normally.

Just don't want this to take happen.

So, if there is some ideas floating around out there I would be appreciative.

thanks.

MatthewRev, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times

Have you checked if its a task in task scheduler? Only other place I can think *Smile

kingtez1984, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Welcome to TenForums @michaelswift

What version of Windows 10 do you have? Run Winver to find out. Have you got the Fall Creators Update yet, version 1709? If you are not on the Fall Creators Update the following does not apply to you (yet).

A new feature for the Fall Creators Update is that any registered app that was open when you closed or restarted the PC will be reopened when you next boot up. If you are on version 1709 try to make sure all apps are closed before you shut down.

on a restart Fall Creators Update reopens apps from before

*Arrow Add Shut down Context Menu in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...page=12&auth=1

6. VE3YF Win User
    Hi:

You are not the only one that is having this same problem. On this computer with Windows 10 Pro and the latest updates I am having the same problem, yet I only get 2 instances of MS Word opening up. I have checked with a few aftermarket programs and MS Word is not in the start list, and it is also not in the schedules list of startup programs. A bit annoying though. Funny though, this is the only computer out of 5 running Windows 10 Pro and the latest updates to have this problem, so it appears to be random.

VE3YF, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times

1. Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word Loading

2. Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store it immediately crashes and when I look in Event Viewer, a new Error appears from that time in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application:Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x65529fd7Faulting...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store it immediately crashes and when I look in Event Viewer, a new Error appears from that time in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application:Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x65529fd7Faulting...
  4. Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads: I have a Dell XPS 15-9560 running W10 and a few years ago, I replaced the hard drive; one with bigger capacity. The original hard drive was a hybrid HDD/SSD and I replaced it with an HDD Western Digital WDC WD20SPZX-22UA7T0 drive. After 2 years of no problems, there are...
  5. Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads: I have a Dell XPS 15-9560 running W10 and a few years ago, I replaced the hard drive; one with bigger capacity. The original hard drive was a hybrid HDD/SSD and I replaced it with an HDD Western Digital WDC WD20SPZX-22UA7T0 drive. After 2 years of no problems, there are...
  6. Computer unexpectedly blue screens mutliple times during boot and often if it loads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework loads up error every startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft .NET Framework loads up error every startup: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Zsmenwuv, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,...
  8. Sound muted every time at startup after Microsoft upgrade

Sound muted every time at startup after Microsoft upgrade: After allowing recent Microsoft update to run my laptop now has the sound device muted until I ask Microsoft Assistant to unmute my device. Soundbar shows sound is on at 50% and speaker is on. What can I do to regain control of my device?!...
  9. Why does office need to "Configure" every time I load Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why does office need to "Configure" every time I load Word: [img] [img] Everytime I load Microsoft Word 2010 it has to run a Configuration, I've never had this on any other PC, and only happens with Word, not any other office programme. It also mentions about a font and whether or not I am allowed to install it, should it be doing...
  10. Crashing every time after startup

Crashing every time after startup: Hello Tenforums. Every time I start my computer its crashes 10 minutes afterwards, and it also did it back when i was using windows 7. I have uploaded my debug zip file to this thread. Attachment 30608 - Morten Abrahamsen 15444

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft word opens multiple windows startup

2. Microsoft Word always opens when computer starts

3. microsoft word loading on pc startup

4. word opens on startup,
  5. excel starts when i turn my computer on,
  6. microsoft word opening multiple windows on startup,
  7. excel opening on startup,
  8. microsoft word starts automatically 2019,
  9. ms word opening multiple times on startup,
  10. microsoft word loading on startup