Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Discus and support Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft's new Windows 10 operating system will continue to be available free of charge for devices with small screens, in an attempt to bring more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 15, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

labeeman, Feb 15, 2015
  2. Trust_No1 Win User

I thought of a good name "The Microsoft Re-Surfaced"

:)

Trust_No1, Feb 15, 2015
  3. thortimer Win User
    dragging to snap windows doesn't work

I had this same trouble on an 8 inch tablet. In Display setting, text/apps was set to 200%. I changed this to 175% and snap works.

thortimer, Feb 15, 2015
  4. mirzacehajic Win User

Windows 10 Touchscreen

Same problem with my Trekstor Surftab Wintro 7 inch tablet

After Windows 10 update, there is no touchscreen option. Cannot install touchscreen display driver niether with the windows update or from official Trekstor page.

mirzacehajic, Feb 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Working Budget

1. registering Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 News
    registering Microsoft store doesn't work: My microsoft store, and mail won't open and I tried registering the program and this is what I get. First, it was find yesterday all of a sudden it's not. I had trouble like this about a week ago. Had to reinstall windows in place. Now I ran 2 commands and neither can fix...
  2. Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone: At Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft announced Your Phone app for Windows 10 which is a new way to bring PCs and phones in sync. Microsoft aims to bring the smartphones and Windows 10 closer by allowing users to access notifications, messages and photos from phones...
  3. Microsoft Edge not Working starts/shuts off immedietly

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge not Working starts/shuts off immedietly: Hi Everybody, I wanted to try Microsofts Edge but I get a weird thing happen.. I goto Launch from the Win 10 Start menu and it looks like it is going to start then turns off almost immediately.. I do not get an error message it just does not start and stay running.. I...
  4. Share using the Mail App in Microsoft Edge works about half the time

in Windows 10 News
    Share using the Mail App in Microsoft Edge works about half the time: When I try to share a website using the Mail App in Microsoft Edge, the first time I try the Mail App window opens, stays blank, and does nothing else. The second time I try to share the email completes and I'm able to send. I then try to share another site with the Mail App,...
  5. Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge: I am running Insider Build 17134 and have noticed that in all the builds for the last few months that Roboform only works on Edge the first 2 or 3 times you use it after a new build is installed. After that it just shows a blank box each time you click on it. The program...
  6. Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop: MY DEVICE DETAIL Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. System Model: Inspiron N5010 BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10...
  7. Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain: Howdy folks, I hope you’ll find today’s post as interesting as I do. It’s a bit of brain candy and outlines an exciting vision for the future of digital identities. Over the last 12 months we’ve invested in incubating a set of ideas for using Blockchain (and other...
Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. solved