Windows 10: Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Discus and support Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's new Windows 10 operating system will continue to be available free of charge for devices with small screens, in an attempt to bring more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 14, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Source

labeeman, Feb 14, 2015
  2. Trust_No1 Win User

I thought of a good name "The Microsoft Re-Surfaced"

:)

Trust_No1, Feb 15, 2015
  3. thortimer Win User
    dragging to snap windows doesn't work

I had this same trouble on an 8 inch tablet. In Display setting, text/apps was set to 200%. I changed this to 175% and snap works.

thortimer, Feb 15, 2015
  4. Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Windows 10 Touchscreen

Same problem with my Trekstor Surftab Wintro 7 inch tablet

After Windows 10 update, there is no touchscreen option. Cannot install touchscreen display driver niether with the windows update or from official Trekstor page.

mirzacehajic, Feb 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

1. Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Working Budget

2. Display tablet not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display tablet not working after an update.: Hello, I am absolutely desperate at this point, because noone nowhere could help me with my issue. I am an artist that uses Huion Kamvas 13 to work. It's a display tablet that works with a pen. I have been using it for months and few times already after the WIndows 10 updates...
  3. Display tablet not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display tablet not working after an update.: Hello, I am absolutely desperate at this point, because noone nowhere could help me with my issue. I am an artist that uses Huion Kamvas 13 to work. It's a display tablet that works with a pen. I have been using it for months and few times already after the WIndows 10 updates...
  4. On a tight budget is there any windows 10 tablet or mini-laptop that runs fast and decent...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On a tight budget is there any windows 10 tablet or mini-laptop that runs fast and decent...: Ok I have check out several Windows tablets online like surface , pro and similar items. The problem is I can't trust reviews because almost everything product has glowing reviews. So I came here to get feedback from regular everyday users. Thanks in advance! Edit: need to...
  5. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  6. Bluetooth devices only working with range of 6 inches when connected

Bluetooth devices only working with range of 6 inches when connected: The Bluetooth of my laptop is not working properly, I never had used the Bluetooth of my pc before but now I need to use it. I already reinstalled and updated my drivers but I am still facing the same issue. OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.18363 Build...
  7. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  8. GPD’s latest Windows 10 ultrabook comes with 8.9-inch display

in Windows 10 News
    GPD’s latest Windows 10 ultrabook comes with 8.9-inch display: Shenzhen-based GPD has announced a new ultrabook that runs Windows 10 and comes with upgraded hardware. GPD P2 Max is being touted as “the world’s smallest Ultrabook with an 8.9-inch screen” and the company is comparing it with some of the popular devices, including MacBook....
  9. Second Display Not Working on Fusion5 Windows 10 Tablet

Second Display Not Working on Fusion5 Windows 10 Tablet: I've been trying to activate the second "ghost" display on my Fusion5 Windows 10 tablet to no avail. I hit the Notifications icon in the corner, click on Project, select EXTEND but once I touch the desktop and go to settings, the second display isn't showing up. I know...
  10. asus 10 inch tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    asus 10 inch tablet: my 10 inch asus tablet requires a bitcom password what is this and how do i get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-10-inch-tablet/7b2ee27e-4bd9-4f4d-b2a4-d7739a4ee8f3