Windows 10: Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Discus and support Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's new Windows 10 operating system will continue to be available free of charge for devices with small screens, in an attempt to bring more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 14, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Source

labeeman, Feb 14, 2015
  2. Trust_No1 Win User

I thought of a good name "The Microsoft Re-Surfaced"

:)

Trust_No1, Feb 15, 2015
  3. thortimer Win User
    dragging to snap windows doesn't work

I had this same trouble on an 8 inch tablet. In Display setting, text/apps was set to 200%. I changed this to 175% and snap works.

thortimer, Feb 15, 2015
  4. Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

Windows 10 Touchscreen

Same problem with my Trekstor Surftab Wintro 7 inch tablet

After Windows 10 update, there is no touchscreen option. Cannot install touchscreen display driver niether with the windows update or from official Trekstor page.

mirzacehajic, Feb 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display..

1. Microsoft Working on Budget Windows 10 Tablet with 10.6-Inch Display.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Working Budget

2. LG could be working on a 17-inch lightweight Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    LG could be working on a 17-inch lightweight Windows 10 laptop: It appears that LG is working on another variant of the Gram series ultrabook that could be unveiled next year. What makes LP Gram lineup special is, of course, their weight. They’re actually some of the lightest and thinnest Windows 10 notebooks around with powerful...
  3. asus 10 inch tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    asus 10 inch tablet: my 10 inch asus tablet requires a bitcom password what is this and how do i get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-10-inch-tablet/7b2ee27e-4bd9-4f4d-b2a4-d7739a4ee8f3
  4. Windows 10 Update 1809 not working on tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1809 not working on tablet: I have an Acer tablet that is running Windows 10, 32-bit, update 1803. I have tried to update it to 1809 through ever method I could find, ISO file, update from the site, etc. Each time, the process goes through all of the normal steps, then restarts several times, but when...
  5. The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

in Windows 10 News
    The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display: There’s a new tiny computer in the market with 8-inch display. The Topjoy Falcon has just hit crowdfunding and it’s available for $399. Falcon runs Windows 10 and it has an 8-inch size that strikes a balance between performance and portability. The company claims that the...
  6. Wacom Tablet not displaying after Window's 10 August update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Tablet not displaying after Window's 10 August update: So after the August 2018 update of Windows 10 my tablet hasn't been working properly, to help understand the problem my tablet is a wacom cintiq (the fancy ones that display the screen as you draw) after the update I thought I had to update my driver, so I went to the website...
  7. dual display windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual display windows 10 not working: I am currently trying to attach a monitor to my lennovo laptop using windows 10 Its a viewsonic monitor Its not picking up the display have tried different monitors changed the vga cable and also tried connecting through usb via a vga port adaptor it wont detect the...
  8. windows 10 on tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 on tablet: whenever I try to remove account or correct date and time, or get access to family safety or anything, I will asked by family safety to enter a password on that screen I have my email account with hotmail, I tried every password I remember, no way I can not access the...
  9. The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display

in Windows 10 News
    The One Mix Yoga is a convertible Windows 10 device with 7-inch display: There are too many innovative Windows 10 devices out in the market. You might have read about the GPD Pocket, a successful and innovative pocket Windows 10 device. Another company has announced a Windows 10 device called “One Netbook One Mix Yoga Pocket”. It’s a convertible...
  10. Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions: Earlier this Fall, Microsoft conceded that it wouldn't meet its original target of delivering extension support for its Windows 10 Edge browser this calendar year. But it looks like a preview of that extension support is on track to come to a preview build of Windows 10...