Windows 10: Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain

Discus and support Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Howdy folks, I hope you’ll find today’s post as interesting as I do. It’s a bit of brain candy and outlines an exciting vision for the future of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain

Source: Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain - The Future as We See It. Enterprise Mobility + Security

:)

Brink, Feb 11, 2018
  2. DavBlayn Win User

Can we please get identity requests on the WP Authenticator app?

Previously on my Android, I could approve an identity request to sign in to my Microsoft Account, but now that I'm on Windows Phone, I have to type in a 6 digit code. Could we please get an app that will allow identity requests on Windows Phone?

DavBlayn, Feb 11, 2018
  3. Task Manager displaying wrong disk usage. Bug?

Hi, sorry for replying late.

The issue doesn't occur again after I clicked an option called Clean up DB (Basically it just deletes the blockchain and re-download it) in Help in the program. Perhaps the previously downloaded blockchain is corrupted
    and is causing this issue. So Task Manager is displaying disk usage properly after this.

Tried Clean Boot too, Task Manager also displaying disk usage normally.

Thanks.

Jun Ling Beh, Feb 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain

1. Microsoft working on Decentralized Digital Identities and Blockchain - Similar Threads - Microsoft working Decentralized

2. Verify Identity doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify Identity doesn't work: asked for a code in my email : got it but filing it in on the...
  3. Verify Identity doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify Identity doesn't work: asked for a code in my email : got it but filing it in on the...
  4. Verify Identity doesn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify Identity doesn't work.: I've been running into problems with the Microsoft Store and the Xbox PC app on my Win 10 PC. Ran fine a few days ago, but now, the Xbox app just closes after about 15 seconds. I think I've narrowed this down to the inability to Verify my identity on the PC. When I click the...
  5. Verify Identity doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify Identity doesn't work.: I've been running into problems with the Microsoft Store and the Xbox PC app on my Win 10 PC. Ran fine a few days ago, but now, the Xbox app just closes after about 15 seconds. I think I've narrowed this down to the inability to Verify my identity on the PC. When I click the...
  6. Verify Identity doesn't work.

7. App Identity CA Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Identity CA Not Working: Upon startup, got a message that App Identity CA was not working. What is App Identity CA? Can it/should it be fixed? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-identity-ca-not-working/5db6fbbd-8ea3-4273-a556-3d9a6b51580e
  8. App Identity CA Not Working

App Identity CA Not Working: Upon startup, got a message that App Identity CA was not working. What is App Identity CA? Can it/should it be fixed? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-identity-ca-not-working/5db6fbbd-8ea3-4273-a556-3d9a6b51580e
  9. Microsoft azure blockchain service on GitHub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft azure blockchain service on GitHub: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/microsoft-is-shutting-down-its-azure-blockchain-service/Why don’t you make Microsoft azure blockchain service open source on GitHub...
  10. Bitcoin move over - there's a new kid on the blockchain

in Windows 10 News
    Bitcoin move over - there's a new kid on the blockchain: In just five months, the price of one bitcoin rose from $1,331 to its all-time-high of $3,894 on May 25. People buy bitcoins for all sorts of reasons. They range from those seeking to invest in safe haven assets in the face of political instability, speculators wanting to...