Windows 10: Microsoft works 7.0

Discus and support Microsoft works 7.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install MSWORKS 7.0 onto Windows 10 it has been with me all though the OS Vista , XP , Windows 7 is it possible to install on 10. 41440 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by boskey, Feb 19, 2016.

1. boskey Win User

Microsoft works 7.0

I am trying to install MSWORKS 7.0 onto Windows 10 it has been with me all though the OS Vista , XP , Windows 7 is it possible to install on 10.

:)

boskey, Feb 19, 2016

2. Will MS Works 7.0 work correctly with Windows 10 OS ?

Original title: MS Works 7.0

Will MS Works 7.0 work correctly with Windows 10 OS ?

David Engelsmeier, Feb 19, 2016
  3. window 10 and micorsoft digital image pro 7.0 do not work together ?

I used to have window XP with Microsoft digital image pro 7.0 and now I buy a new computer HP with window 10 and I download the digital image 7.0 to my new computer and it does not work . what should I do ? is there similar software to replace the digital
    image 7.0 ? I use this software to do my scrapbooking album for the past 13 years . please advice .

AngelAshburner, Feb 19, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Microsoft works 7.0

It seem later versions eg 8.5 or 9 have run on Windows 10. I guess the later versions were Windows 8 compatible.

Really it would be better to export files in a form readable by MS Office or a clone like Libreoffice.

You could run it in a Windows 7 vm.

cereberus, Feb 19, 2016
  5. boskey Win User
    Thanks , to all the messing about I have downloaded libre office I didn't know it existed thanks again.

boskey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft works 7.0

1. Microsoft works 7.0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft works

2. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  3. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  4. How can I make Microsoft Plus XP work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make Microsoft Plus XP work on Windows 11: I recently found a bunch of XP software in my dad's attic and wanted to boot it up.After I plopped it in my DVD slot and clicked on the install application it said that it cannot run on 64 bit versions of Windows XPPlease help I just want funny screensavers. :...
  5. How can I make Microsoft Plus XP work on Windows 11

How can I make Microsoft Plus XP work on Windows 11: I recently found a bunch of XP software in my dad's attic and wanted to boot it up.After I plopped it in my DVD slot and clicked on the install application it said that it cannot run on 64 bit versions of Windows XPPlease help I just want funny screensavers. :...
  6. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  7. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  8. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My microsoft login isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft login isn't working.: Recently, after my computer was compromised by malware which caused it to send messages on platforms such as Steam to websites that were obviously fake download links, I decided to factory reset my computer. However, upon attempting to long into my account on the factory...
  10. My microsoft login isn't working.

My microsoft login isn't working.: Recently, after my computer was compromised by malware which caused it to send messages on platforms such as Steam to websites that were obviously fake download links, I decided to factory reset my computer. However, upon attempting to long into my account on the factory...