Windows 10: Microsoft works and Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft works and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the very latest version of windows 10, What version of Microsoft works should I use if any. I have the CD for works 8.5 and it definitely will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackGunn, Aug 15, 2018.

1. JackGunn Win User

Microsoft works and Windows 10

I have the very latest version of windows 10, What version of Microsoft works should I use if any. I have the CD for works 8.5 and it definitely will not.

:)

JackGunn, Aug 15, 2018

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft works and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft works

2. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  3. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  4. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  5. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  7. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  8. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  9. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  10. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will microsoft works 8.5 work on windows 10