Windows 10: Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals

Discus and support Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to get this to work with PC running Windows 10? I do have the wireless receiver. 83278 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pixiegurl83, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals

Can someone tell me how to get this to work with PC running Windows 10? I do have the wireless receiver.

:)

pixiegurl83, Apr 30, 2017

2. Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback

My son has XBOX 360 wireless steering wheel as in image and we would like to know if the gear shift paddles on this are analogue or digital because he would prefer to use the paddles for throttle and braking rather than the pedals that come with it.
    Also is it possible to "remap" the paddles in this way. Thanks
    Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals [​IMG]

clawed kin12345, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback

Hi,

The gear shift paddles on the Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel are analog and cannot be remapped. This product is no longer supported on the list of the Xbox 360 accessories. For more information, check out this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, Apr 30, 2017
  4. fgdjr Win User

Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals

I am suffering from the same problem...Since the 11APR2017 update. Worked fine before that. Connected automatically without a hitch. Now I have tried all of my different wireless controllers as well as mixing the batteries...With the same results...Nothing..Now the receiver shows up in the device manager and it says that it is working just fine...NOT....Just wish I knew where it was working fine...I can't find it....MS has No one on any of their sites that can even answer this....sad.....What did they do to us this time...

PLEASE HELP !!!!
    SOMEONE...ANYONE....

fgdjr, May 16, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals

1. Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals - Similar Threads - Microsoft xBox 360

2. XBOX 360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX 360: I WANT TO GET THE XBOX 360 WINDOWS 10 DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360/364cf9c8-f9cf-419b-b3ab-73afd3c2c2f4
  3. Steering wheel not working

Steering wheel not working: I have a Thrustmaster Ferraria 458 xbox 360/pc racing wheel, and I can't get it to work on my computer. It no longer shows up in game controllers, I can see it in control panel, but when you right click and select game controller settings, there is nothing there. I think this...
  4. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360 and hooked it up to my Smart TV. Works great for games, movies, etc. . I have a PC that no longer supports Windows Media Player. It's still in my list of programs, but I can't open it and the PC can't find it. Is there a way to make an extension from my PC...
  5. Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Official Steering Wheel on Windows 10 with Force Feedback?: I am trying to figure out to get Force Feedback working on my Xbox 360 Official Steering wheel on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-official-steering-wheel-on-windows-10/01a4e979-7c6a-453e-85e6-15e7fced445a
  6. Wheel & Pedal Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheel & Pedal Set: I was wondering if anyone would have an extra steering wheel/pedal/gear shift set that they have laying around and aren't using and would be willing to donate? 121074
  7. Xbox 360 games on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 games on PC?: I have an Xbox 360 with a bf3 disc from ages ago. I wanted to play it again, but I don’t think it’s worth spending money on. Is there any way I can play it on my PC from the Xbox/disc? thanks 112377
  8. xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360: A strange profile just appeared on my xbox 360 (pandaxx where the xx was some 2 digit number). The xbox 360 is in my bedroom and no one has access to it but me. It's connected to the internet via ethernet cable. I had to look up how to delete a profile and then...
  9. Xbox 360 support in Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 support in Xbox One: I am not a One user as yet, but this might interest any of you that are At it's #XboxE3 briefing in LA, Microsoft just opened up with a bang by announcing backwards compatibility for Xbox One so you can now play all your Xbox 360 games on the new console!...
  10. XBOX 360 Controller not working

XBOX 360 Controller not working: Shows up in device manager, set it as xbox controller driver, dosent work in games at all 9587

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect wrw01 to your p[c