Windows 10: Microsoft: Your Internet Explorer 11 Computer Cannot Run..

Discus and support Microsoft: Your Internet Explorer 11 Computer Cannot Run.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Strange things happen at Microsoft every now and then, and while it's pretty hard to find a reason for each of them, they're still surprising to say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 4, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft: Your Internet Explorer 11 Computer Cannot Run..

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 4, 2014
  2. bmtz Win User

Lost URL for internet explorer

Cannot access Internet Explorer as a browser even though the computer came with it installed. AND it shows that Internet Explorer is updated to Internet Explorer 11.

bmtz, Nov 4, 2014
  3. JTTORD Win User
    Where do I find Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?

After upgrading to Windows 10, I find that I am unable to run ActiveX in order to reach a mainframe computer system. My company's tech support page mentioned that Internet Explorer 11 comes installed on Windows 10 for use with programs that are not compatible
    with Microsoft Edge. However, I cannot find Internet Explorer 11 anywhere within the apps or the installed programs. When I try to download I.E. 11, it tells me that I already have the latest browser. Help!

JTTORD, Nov 4, 2014
  4. badrobot Win User

Interesting.
    Personally, I just use IE to download 3rd party browsers coming from clean install. *Smile

badrobot, Nov 4, 2014
  5. Mystere Win User
    More Actually, this is not really strange at all. You can't download IE to a system that comes with IE, because the version of IE that comes with the computer is not the same as the version that you can download. They are, in fact, incompatible. Although, granted, it should probably say "IE is already installed", the fact remains that the downloadable version is not in fact compatible.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Your Internet Explorer 11 Computer Cannot Run.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Internet Explorer

2. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet explorer 11: Internet explorer is not installed on my devices and icloud will only sync bookmark etc. with this and not the edge browser. Where can I find this download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11/3fd9abe4-4ce3-42e3-9e63-85a391e39ab9
  3. Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11: Since yesterday I have not been able to open Ask in explorer 11 get error code This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage. anyone have an answer 132158
  4. Slow computer on Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow computer on Internet Explorer 11: I`m using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11. I mean this combination is terrible! It locks up and takes FOREVER to download and work. I have "Reset" it several times, disabled my "Add-ons", run my "Anti-virus" time after time, Deleted all "History" and it is still...
  5. Internet Explorer running in background?

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer running in background?: Now & again I run CCleaner & as usual it comes up with a list of Temporary files, Chrome cookies & cache, Windows log files etc to be cleaned. However, it also lists Internet Explorer cookies & temporary internet files. Why is this this since I never use Internet Explorer or...
  6. Internet Explorer running in background?

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Explorer running in background?: Now & again I run CCleaner & as usual it comes up with a list of Temporary files, Chrome cookies & cache, Windows log files etc to be cleaned. However, it also lists Internet Explorer cookies & temporary internet files. Why is this this since I never use Internet Explorer or...
  7. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet explorer 11: I can't find Internet Explorer 11 on my computer and it was they're like 2 months ago. What do I do? I've gone on to add it on programs and features and it's not even there and it's not under Windows accessories in the start menu...
  8. Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11: I uninstalled IE 11 after it ceased being accessible from my Windows10 laptop. I was not able to reinstall using any method. Is there a fix for this? Scotty...
  9. Cannot play video with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot play video with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11: Greetings everyone: When going to the following page, there is a video, it plays in Chrome but not Internet Explorer 11 or Edge, anyone knows what plug-in is actually used and how to fix it as it's the same reason moji's are not playing in skype....
  10. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11: I play a game that when I click on a link in the Chat it opens my browser and opens it directly to the link, but my Default browser is Microsoft Edge but, it always opens for me Internet Explorer 11. Can anyone help me in this please? 31738