Windows 10: Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Microsoft

Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more memory . i get a call back, they guy takes control fo my PC and says thats happening because i have a virus. This makes no sense, my PC was fine until i upgraded and then immediately these problems started. He goes on to say it costs 99 dollars to use a removal tool from microsoft. this is strange, how can i talk to someone that can help?

:)

JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver: Please help, I can't use Virtualization on my Windows 10. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver in Device manager has a warning sign on it. Here is what in the Device Manager says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be...
  3. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise: Hi, Is there a way to enable microsoft store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise without additional cost? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-on-windows-10-iot-enterprise/568a7659-4a61-4f08-aaee-f1e60a42ea40"
  4. Microsoft Office SDX helper- High CPU in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office SDX helper- High CPU in background: Today while I was doing work my computer fans started whirring for seemingly no reason- all I had open was google chrome. I checked task manager and found on program, Microsoft Office SDX helper, was using large (as in 70%) CPU out of the blue. Worried that it would crash my...
  5. Is Microsoft Pinyin input method safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft Pinyin input method safe?: 我最近檢查了安全性,看到維基百科說微軟和哈爾濱工業大學開發的拼音輸入法實現,那麼,我們輸入的記錄數據是轉移到中國的嗎? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-pinyin-input-method-safe/df802f17-f4d8-451b-8084-02a83328fd6c
  6. Microsoft Security Essentials No Longer Working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials No Longer Working?: Suddenly MSE stopped completing scans after the most recent updat. It just stops with a big red popup box saying it cannot complete the scan because constant protection it not turned on; however, that is not true; it is turned on. It also indicates my computer is not...
  7. New Microsoft Edge app 44.1.1 version for iOS - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.1.1 version for iOS - March 17: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  8. What we know so far about Microsoft’s new Edge browser for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What we know so far about Microsoft’s new Edge browser for Windows 10: In December 2018, Microsoft confirmed that it’s embracing the Chromium open source project to power its new Edge browser. It also means that Microsoft will now actively contribute to the Chromium project and improve the web browsing experience on the desktop. Microsoft isn’t...
  9. Why is microsoft pushing EDGE when it does NOT work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is microsoft pushing EDGE when it does NOT work?: MS is at it again...after coming out with a terrible OS (Windows10), in its efforts to have more control over the USER rather than BE a tool for the USER ... MS-folks want you to use EDGE as your BROWSER. Thank goodness that I still have IE11 and, of course, a third party...
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials Keeps Turning Itself Off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials Keeps Turning Itself Off: Starting this morning, and apparently with the last update, Microsoft Security Essentials keeps turning itself off. I am on Windows 7 Pro, and the latest version of the update is 1.289.1521.0 This is very annoying and potentially scary. Only other spyware running is...