Windows 10: Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Microsoft

Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more memory . i get a call back, they guy takes control fo my PC and says thats happening because i have a virus. This makes no sense, my PC was fine until i upgraded and then immediately these problems started. He goes on to say it costs 99 dollars to use a removal tool from microsoft. this is strange, how can i talk to someone that can help?

:)

JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  3. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  4. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  5. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  6. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  7. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  8. Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu): Windows 10 KB5036979 is rolling out to everyone, but it’s an optional patch that won’t download automatically. This update has a noteworthy change: it pushes against local accounts and nags you to use a Microsoft account. You can also directly download KB5036979 offline...
  9. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  10. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...