Windows 10: Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Microsoft

Ok i called microsoft earlier because i am having problems since upgrading to windows 10, disk usage is 100% and runbroker is using up more and more memory . i get a call back, they guy takes control fo my PC and says thats happening because i have a virus. This makes no sense, my PC was fine until i upgraded and then immediately these problems started. He goes on to say it costs 99 dollars to use a removal tool from microsoft. this is strange, how can i talk to someone that can help?

:)

JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes...: how come microsoft windows 10, (virus & threat protection / current threats), sometimes reverts back to a last scan date from a while ago, (mine to 11/18/2018, last full scan) ???...
  3. Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?: Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-apps-services-want-access-to-my/73e267c7-a086-47cf-a2a9-9cf8f98c0790"
  4. Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): On Friday, May 25, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation — better known as GDPR — officially takes effect. GDPR is an important step forward for privacy rights in Europe and around the world, and we’ve been enthusiastic supporters of GDPR since it was first...
  5. Introduction to Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Microsoft Search: Microsoft Search is an intelligent, enterprise search experience from Microsoft that applies the artificial intelligence technology (AI) from Bing and deep personalized insights surfaced by the Microsoft Graph, to make search more effective for you, increasing productivity...
  6. Windows 1903: Dear Microsoft, Please Remember to Reinstall things, When you Uninstall them...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903: Dear Microsoft, Please Remember to Reinstall things, When you Uninstall them...: Fairly self explainitory... Full Log Here: https://pastebin.com/iSDsCQTT More info here: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/132694-new-kb4500109-servicing-stack-update-windows-10-v1903-may-14-a.html#post1637304 Links in case you're paranoid about URL masking...
  7. Microsoft Word Boot Time 3 to 5 Minutes. How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Word Boot Time 3 to 5 Minutes. How to Fix?: I have Office from 2007 installed. Excel boots up in less than 10 seconds. Word takes from 3 to 5 minutes. What could be the problem? I cannot reload the application as it came on this older ThinkPad that my son gave me. As far as I know the Office app was bought and paid...
  8. Phony rep from microsoft

Phony rep from microsoft: This person represented them self as MICROSOFT. Then stated that they had cleaned my computer and charged me $299.00. If any Question to call 706-749-1348. I called to tell them I did not ask for a cleaning. The man said I would have to let him into my computer to activate...
  9. Why isn't my Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 USB B Port Compatible with Apple Adapter?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 USB B Port Compatible with Apple Adapter?: I have an Apple USB B to Ethernet adapter that I used on my Mac before I purchased my surface, it works perfectly well on my Apple product but not on my surface. Is there a driver I can apply to make it work?...
  10. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...