Windows 10: I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer.

Discus and support I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer. It worked fine last week but now it says I have to buy Microsoft 365 and I don't have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikaylaTurner, Apr 22, 2019.

1. I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer.

I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer. It worked fine last week but now it says I have to buy Microsoft 365 and I don't have the money to buy it. Is there any way to fix it with out buying the program?

:)

MikaylaTurner, Apr 22, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Oct 1, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Oct 1, 2019
  4. annie Win User

I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer.

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer.

1. I cant do my finals notes on Microsoft Word on my computer. - Similar Threads - cant finals notes

2. I restored my computer and lost Microsoft word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restored my computer and lost Microsoft word?: Hello I restored my computer to factory reset and I lost Microsoft office which was on my computer how can I reinstall it if I can ? Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-restored-my-computer-and-lost-microsoft-word/e142c684-52bf-4811-beb8-d59f16cb9e6f
  3. I restored my computer and lost Microsoft word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I restored my computer and lost Microsoft word?: Hello I restored my computer to factory reset and I lost Microsoft office which was on my computer how can I reinstall it if I can ? Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-restored-my-computer-and-lost-microsoft-word/e142c684-52bf-4811-beb8-d59f16cb9e6f
  4. I restored my computer and lost Microsoft word?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer: Hello, i cant download Samsung notes. It appears on the store but there's no download button.I have a brand new computer with windows 11 and I don't know why this happened....
  6. I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer

I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer: Hello, i cant download Samsung notes. It appears on the store but there's no download button.I have a brand new computer with windows 11 and I don't know why this happened....
  7. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  8. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  9. I cant log out of my DELEATED Microsoft on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant log out of my DELEATED Microsoft on my computer: A few months ago I made a Microsoft account to prank my friends with and it somehow got linked with my computer and became an admin account. I have been looking for solutions for a long time and haven't found any answers. All I've seen is people saying to "click it and it...
  10. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...