Windows 10: Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out

Discus and support Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's fiscal 2015 is winding down, which means, as usual, it's time for another company reorg. CEO Satya Nadella notified company employees of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out

Source: Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Who will pay for this?

Ask yourself...if you brought your car into the shop for service thinking it was in perfect working order, only to be told by a technician that the vehicle actually needed extensive maintenance and was, in fact, in peril of imminent mechanical breakdown...whom
    would you say is responsible for the repairs?

BulldogXX, Jun 16, 2015
  3. Who is WinSupport247?

Never believe cold callers.

Solar-Eclipse, Jun 16, 2015
  4. rfruth Win User

Elop is out but what a golden parachute

rfruth, Jun 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out - Similar Threads - Microsoft's 2015 reorg

2. Who's the idiot at Microsoft for doing this ???????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who's the idiot at Microsoft for doing this ???????: I am extremely disappointed with Microsoft for no longer permitting the windows media player legacy to be downloaded. I have windows 10 and thought could uninstall windows media player legacy and then reinstall since had it freezing up too often, though i could still...
  3. Who's the idiot at Microsoft for doing this ???????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who's the idiot at Microsoft for doing this ???????: I am extremely disappointed with Microsoft for no longer permitting the windows media player legacy to be downloaded. I have windows 10 and thought could uninstall windows media player legacy and then reinstall since had it freezing up too often, though i could still...
  4. Who does microsoft think they are?

Who does microsoft think they are?: I'm trying to access sites for my business and Microsoft keeps saying you need to ask to use this site. EVERY STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS ARE WRONG ON THIS SITE. If you comment with a link to this **** of a site that is microsoft.com i hope you receive a...
  5. Who does microsoft think they are?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who does microsoft think they are?: I'm trying to access sites for my business and Microsoft keeps saying you need to ask to use this site. EVERY STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS ARE WRONG ON THIS SITE. If you comment with a link to this **** of a site that is microsoft.com i hope you receive a...
  6. who is founder of microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who is founder of microsoft: ans:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-founder-of-microsoft/8fab819d-2415-4787-b888-d0f50a1910f2
  7. who is founder of microsoft

who is founder of microsoft: ans:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-founder-of-microsoft/8fab819d-2415-4787-b888-d0f50a1910f2
  8. Who are these?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who are these?: Hello! im wonder who are the users in groups/user names i do not know if this is malwareScreenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-are-these/c766c7de-66c4-4b52-8742-0c3d7ccce1aa
  9. Who are these?

Who are these?: Hello! im wonder who are the users in groups/user names i do not know if this is malwareScreenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-are-these/c766c7de-66c4-4b52-8742-0c3d7ccce1aa
  10. who fixes Microsoft Jigsaw?

who fixes Microsoft Jigsaw?: You play off line, your score goes up, you open up multiple puzzles, work each one to the highest level, program goes to web site, all of the puzzles start over, sometimes the score board changes, it enters on a very old score, and even more issues happen during the playing....