Windows 10: Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future

Discus and support Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [Over the past few weeks, we have been hearing a lot about the ‘Andromeda’ device that Microsoft is building. The hardware, if it is ever released, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future

Read more: Microsofts Andromeda: A Folio of the Future - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2017

2. why windows mobile is down market??

I think Microsoft will comeback with Surface Phone with Andromeda os in 2018.

Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Oct 30, 2017
  3. MTMW Win User
    My default IE 11 pages won't load

yeah, that didn't work. It still starts up with a Microsoft page instead of my 3 homepages (one is

http://www.scifistream.com/andromeda/s1/index.shtml).
    It also starts up only one tab, were it USED to startup with all 3 tabs. I feel like I somehow messed something up.

Thema:

Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future

1. Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Andromeda Folio

2. Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp Folio 9470M WiFi not working: Turned on laptop today to find no wifi connection, after trying re install drivers, Hard reset etc. with no joy. I rolled back the latest Windows 10 update and wireless is working again. So something in this update was incompatible with Hp Folio 9470M. Date of update was...
  3. Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda: Electronic Arts Support redirected me here for an issue with the game Mass Effect Andromeda not launching. When I press play in Origin, the software disappears and reappears half a second later with nothing showing up in Task Manager....
  4. The Future Vision of Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Vision of Microsoft 365: Productivity is personal. Who we are as human beings deeply influences productivity as both a process and an outcome. Our values and beliefs, the needs of our families, our personalities and preferences, how energized or deflated we feel when seeing our Calendars or To Dos...
  5. Kensington folio Blue tooth key board

Kensington folio Blue tooth key board: I have a Kingston key folio pro keyboard that I want to connect to mw win10 computer, when i go to settings/ devices / Bluetooth and other devices/add bluetooth device , click on the Plus sign and click on blue tooth etc .. a list comes up that says bluetooth wireless...
  6. HP Folio 9740m Ultrabook - No Audio

HP Folio 9740m Ultrabook - No Audio: Clean install of Windows 10 with a fresh image downloaded today with the Media Creation Tool. I've tried uninstalling HD Audio and reinstalling, and I've tried installing IDT package from HP for Win10 and no luck. Speakers do not show up and if I plug in headphones they're...
  7. The Future Of Microsoft Health Is Foggy

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Of Microsoft Health Is Foggy: Back in October of 2014, Microsoft released a new platform called Microsoft Health. The platform includes services that run in the cloud like the company’s Health app that is available for all major platforms and it is the cornerstone feature for those use the company’s...
  8. Microsoft’s Andromeda May Be a Modular Mobile Device

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Andromeda May Be a Modular Mobile Device: We have been covering Microsoft’s foldable phone project extensively ever since we first revealed details on the device back in October of last year. The project, codenamed Andromeda, is more than just about the hardware — it includes a new Windows design made entirely for...
  9. Microsoft shares its vision of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shares its vision of the future: Microsoft has released a new video on its work oriented account to share its vision of the future. It's all about massive, thin displays, holograms and cool, connected gadgets. There's even a tablet device shaped like a book. It's an interesting look at how the company...
  10. Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future: Experience what it’s like to enter B87, Microsoft’s top-secret dream factory. [img] Tucked away on Microsoft’s vast campus in Redmond, Washington, is Building 87, a nondescript building that houses some extraordinary hardware labs. Now you can take a virtual tour...