Windows 10: Microsoft’s Bold Plan to Bring PWAs to Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft’s Bold Plan to Bring PWAs to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I recently spoke with Microsoft’s Jeff Burtoft and Aaron Gustafson about the company’s plans to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to Windows 10. And I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft’s Bold Plan to Bring PWAs to Windows 10

Read more: Microsofts Bold Plan to Bring PWAs to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Oct 28, 2017
  2. pintoo_sharma, Oct 28, 2017
  3. meta trader 4 for win mobile 10

hi

Do all PC apps run effectively on Windows 10 Mobile ? I am particularly interested about MetaTrader 4, for which an app was not developed on Windows Phone 10
    please Production meta trader 4 (pwa) for windows phone

tanks

Ahmad RezaAkbarzadeh, Oct 28, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft’s Bold Plan to Bring PWAs to Windows 10

1. Microsoft’s Bold Plan to Bring PWAs to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Bold Plan

2. Do Microsoft ever plan on bringing Windows Live Messenger back for Windows 11 or a later...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do Microsoft ever plan on bringing Windows Live Messenger back for Windows 11 or a later...: Do Microsoft ever plan on bringing Windows Live Messenger back for Windows 11 or a later model operating system, also in 2023 is there still a way I can access my old WLM chats and contact list? I would be so happy if there were any plans in the pipeline for a reintroduction...
  3. Do Microsoft ever plan on bringing Windows Live Messenger back for Windows 11 or a later...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do Microsoft ever plan on bringing Windows Live Messenger back for Windows 11 or a later...: Do Microsoft ever plan on bringing Windows Live Messenger back for Windows 11 or a later model operating system, also in 2023 is there still a way I can access my old WLM chats and contact list? I would be so happy if there were any plans in the pipeline for a reintroduction...
  4. Bold font in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bold font in windows 10: Making windows 10 system font bold is not available ;why?It is very essential option Making text bigger or smaller isnot suitable or enough substitute for bold fontPlz get bold font option back...
  5. Microsoft is bringing native-like experience to Chrome PWAs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing native-like experience to Chrome PWAs: In order to help Google seamlessly integrate PWAs services with its browser, Microsoft is planning to add URL Protocol Handler Registration support for Progressive Web Apps. The integration is pretty neat and it aims to create a more engaging native-like experience....
  6. Microsoft is adding Shortcuts menu to Chrome PWAs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding Shortcuts menu to Chrome PWAs: Microsoft has been trying to tackle the lack of apps in the Windows Store with Progressive Web Apps. Microsoft allows developers to submit and publish their PWAs in the Store and the company is also working to improve support for PWAs available outside its app store. Google...
  7. Microsoft Edge, Chromium PWAs to feel more native on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge, Chromium PWAs to feel more native on Windows 10: Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) have been around for about four years. Microsoft likes PWAs and the PWAs in Windows 10 also function like regular apps, as they support Cortana integration, live tiles, notifications and more. The PWAs generated by new Edge or even Chrome may soon...
  8. Microsoft launches another series of PWAs for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches another series of PWAs for Windows 10: Microsoft suffered a big setback in its efforts to boost the market share of Windows Phone and the number of must-have apps in its Windows 10 Store. The company hoped to motivate third-party app developers to embrace the new Windows 10 app platform with Project Astoria and...
  9. Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 will soon have a feature to install PWAs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 will soon have a feature to install PWAs: Microsoft in its keynotes last couple of days at the Build conference has revealed many new features which will be part of its next major update Redstone 5. The next update would bring new display modes to the PWAs and other enhancements. The company also announced that with...
  10. Microsoft brings Windows 10 to Makers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows 10 to Makers: We are continually inspired by the enthusiasm and passion for technology represented by the Maker community. Today we are excited to share what’s next for Makers on Windows 10 with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel’s Minnowboard Max, and Hackster.IO. We touched on Windows 10 on...