Windows 10: Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

Discus and support Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Edge Extensions download page leaked yesterday, and while it was not possible to install the extensions on Edge yet, interestingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-ed...run-on-chrome/

Source: http://bav0.com/running-microsoft-ed...ons-in-chrome/

Cluster Head, Mar 14, 2016
  2. BunnyJ New Member

Now this is also good new. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

:)

BunnyJ, Mar 14, 2016
  3. Google Chrome default popup

When Microsoft upgraded Edge browser you can install add block or pop up blocker extensions from Microsoft store . And that's a way to disable annoying google pop up ("Google recommends using Chrome. Try it") forever.

alienwareMI, Mar 14, 2016
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

Verbal ads

Exact details depend on which web browser you like to use.

For example, my favorite (and default) browser is Google Chrome. To install extensions to Google Chrome go to the

Chrome web store
    . In the search box: block ads.

If you like Firefox, go to
    Add-ons for Firefox

If Microsoft Edge is your choice, go to
    Extensions for Microsoft Edge
    and scroll down until you see what you like.

There are several popular ad blocking extensions. Arguably the two best known are Adblock Plus and AdBlock which, despite the similar name, are two different products.

BulldogXX, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

1. Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Edge Extensions

2. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  3. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  4. vRackBlock Virus Extension in Microsoft Edge and Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    vRackBlock Virus Extension in Microsoft Edge and Chrome: This is an Extension File created automatically when windows boots. It infected Chrome and Microsoft Edge also. Extention name is vBlockRack I removed it so many times but it automatically gets installed. It redirects every site to ads, even from Microsoft and Google...
  5. Google Chrome Extensions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Extensions: I'm using Google Chrome for my browser. I keep receiving a notice to "protect your browser" by installing an extension. Does Google control the extensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-extensions/85f3af18-4ea5-4fc1-9148-ef8fbe344fdb
  6. Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge: Hi! Does anyone know how to get extensions from Google (Save to Keep, Drive) working? I have no problems with other extensions but these keep asking me to log in and I already am. Message is: You must sign in to use the Google Keep Chrome Extension. submitted by...
  7. Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge: I have just switched from Chrome to the new Edge browser. What would be the best way to transfer the numerous Chrome extensions that I have to Edge? submitted by /u/skywalker505 [link] [comments]...
  8. Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?: Firefox says they're working on webextension support for their addons, potentially letting users install google chrome extensions on firefox for cross-compatibility or something, which is why I would really like to use the improvedtube chrome extension in firefox (its stupid...
  9. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...
  10. Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome How to Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an extension to remove it from Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7,...