Windows 10: Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals

Discus and support Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re announcing new programs and deals for students and teachers to take advantage of for back to school! Well gang, it’s officially August,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals

Source: Get ready for back to school with Microsoft's latest programs and deals - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2017
  2. hpholm Win User

Unsure

I suggest first check with the school? They often have a license deal with Microsoft to cover all Microsoft software used by teachers and students, or the school may be able to officially sell student and teacher licenses for Office products.

License terms (and rebates) vary, and is best handled through the official support channels. The local phone or chat support option is down the page on

http://microsoftstore.com/

--

Hans

hpholm, Jul 31, 2017
  3. SOLVED: Missing of ac3plug.cab file, can't install a program (Sony Vegas Pro)

Hello,

I saw a couple of people in the internet with the same problem but no one had provided a correct solution. After hours of trying things, installing registry scanner, doing a new clean install of windows and etc. I found out how to deal with the error. As
    I said, I am having a windows 10 Education, so I was asked to log in my school or work account in office 365. That linked my laptop with the organisation through Azure AD and I had to deal with some requirements as setting a PIN and etc. As I said somehow
    the installer couldn't reach the files it needed in the folder with temporary files. I asked a teacher in school who was the administrator of the school office 365 and he said that he don't know if they have forbidden any functions in windows. So I tried to
    sign out of the Azure AD, but I had to deal with more problems as creating a real administrative user in order to do it. Finally I installed the program successfully.

DimitarDim, Jul 31, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals

1. Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals - Similar Threads - Microsoft's latest school

2. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?: As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are...
  3. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?: As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are...
  4. School Account and Insider Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    School Account and Insider Program: Hello guys,I have a school account on my personal computer, alongside my main account. I mainly use it to have access to Office for free. But I want to join insider program to update to W11, but to do that I was told I needed to disconnect my school account that is currently...
  5. Dealing with Symbolic Links & Backing Up User Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dealing with Symbolic Links & Backing Up User Folder: Reference posts: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-windows-7-backup-treat-symbolic-links/dce802f0-e043-445f-8462-70fc15c0872e...
  6. 25+ updates for Microsoft Teams for Education for Back to School July

in Windows 10 News
    25+ updates for Microsoft Teams for Education for Back to School July: 2020 has been wild. COVID-19 has reached all corners of the world, impacting and interrupting the way educators teach, students learn, parents support learners, and how we lead our daily lives. Microsoft Teams for Education has been right there alongside educators, students,...
  7. Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?: Why does microsoft ALWAYS tell you to contact your IT person when millions...literally millions of computer users worldwide have no dammed IT person ? So annoying and totally useless suggestion....
  8. Microsoft Licensing for Schools

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Licensing for Schools: A company on the internet is selling PCs without hard disks but they have a Win 8 sticker on the case. Are shools allowed to purchase their own hard disks and legally install Win 10 on these computers if they have purchased the Microsoft Licening software for schools (ESS)?...
  9. 10 new features for going Back to School with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    10 new features for going Back to School with Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Education gets to do something pretty incredible every day: work with educators across the world to create engaging classroom experiences. At the heart of our products is the brilliance that teachers and students always bring to the table. So, for Back to School...
  10. Announcing the Microsoft Schools Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Microsoft Schools Program: At Microsoft, we’re passionate about our vision to empower everyone to achieve more. Hundreds of thousands of schools and school systems are striving to help educators expand their passion for teaching, by using technology that can transform their classrooms and empower...