Windows 10: Microsoft’s marketing chief drops Surface Phone hints

Discus and support Microsoft’s marketing chief drops Surface Phone hints in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’ve been waiting for the Surface Phone for a long time now. With a rocky start to the launch of Windows 10 Mobile, many Windows diehard fans have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft’s marketing chief drops Surface Phone hints

Read more: Microsoft WinBeta

:)

Brink, Dec 26, 2015

2. should i wait for roumered budget surface mobile or go for mid range Android?

i mean IF NOT Windows phone than mid range Android

but till now Microsoft never hint of surface mobile .. than how it is expensive?

if focused of only on expensive customer the hand set should made with aluminum body like an i phone .. i don't think with out regular users Microsoft survive in mobile market

akshay madire, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Isn't it illegal for Microsoft Store to spam me, but their 'unsubscribe' process is a dead end?

Of course there's a direct way to contact Microsoft.

You can phone them anytime you like.

Customer service: +1 800-642-7676

Or write Microsoft Corporate Headquarters

One Microsoft Way,

Redmond, Washington

Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer

Chris Capossela, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer

And on this page you will find some other phone numbers and contact info:

Microsoft Public Relations Contacts | Stories

7ff2a89d-4617-4f57-9a1a-ca8dc82d7e88, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft’s marketing chief drops Surface Phone hints

1. Microsoft’s marketing chief drops Surface Phone hints - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s marketing chief

2. Is Windows 11 on the way? Microsoft drops another hint

in Windows 10 News
    Is Windows 11 on the way? Microsoft drops another hint: A number of Microsoft executives and employees have confirmed that they are working on a next-gen Windows. This was first confirmed during Microsoft’s Build 2021 conference where CEO Satya Nadella said Microsoft is working on “one of the most significant updates to Windows of...
  3. Microsoft hints at exciting future of Windows 10 and Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hints at exciting future of Windows 10 and Surface: Rumour has it that Microsoft has cancelled Windows 10X to focus on the Sun Valley update for the desktop operating system. During or after the Build 2021 developer conference, Microsoft will reportedly announce ‘the new Windows’, which is likely to be the Sun Valley update...
  4. Microsoft Defender marketing strategy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender marketing strategy: Hi I'm new to this board, please forgive and support any errors of procedure. Switched on my computer for the first time today this morning. immediately frantic collection of panels came up all purportedly telling me my computer was possibly compromised and that it had...
  5. Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface: Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin...
  6. Surface Go now holds 1.24% of the Surface devices market share

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go now holds 1.24% of the Surface devices market share: According to the latest reports from AdDuplex, Microsoft’s latest entrant to the Surface family, the Surface Go now holds a market share of 1.24% of among the Surface devices. Microsoft which launched the Surface Go device on August 2nd in the US market enters the list of...
  7. Microsoft’s affordable Surface tablets will be primarily aimed at the education market

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s affordable Surface tablets will be primarily aimed at the education market: Last week, we reported that the Microsoft is planning to launch an affordable Surface tablet with Windows 10. Meanwhile, more information about this upcoming device surfaced online. The upcoming Surface tablet is specially designed by focusing schools and educational...
  8. Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market: Digital assistants, in general, have changed a lot in the past few years. They have gained a lot of new features which made them capable of expanding themselves from smartphones to smart speakers. Amazon Alexa powered Echo smart speakers are really popular products in the...
  9. Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets: Surface Book 2 15” available for pre-order in 17 new markets starting today. m0WhrRIqT6Y Surface Book 2 is the most powerful Surface we’ve ever built, and customers love that they can run their most demanding applications from anywhere. For those of you who have been...
  10. Surface Laptop and Surface Pro available today in markets around world

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Laptop and Surface Pro available today in markets around world: Today, Surface is celebrating the largest launch in its history with Surface Laptop and the new Surface Pro now available in 25 markets around the world, as well as expanded global availability for Surface Studio. [img] Today, we are excited to launch the new Surface...