Windows 10: Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

Discus and support Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 16, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version

Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To start with, Movies and TV content will now show up in Windows Timeline. For those unfamiliar, Timeline is a feature introduced with Windows 10 April 2018 Update and it’s aimed at meeting the general productivity needs of users. In simple words, the feature is a new way to keep up previous tasks.

The Timeline is integrated into the Task View feature and you’ll find currently running tasks along with previous tasks. For example, the movies that you watched a week ago would appear in Timeline and you’ll also be able to access tasks from your connected Windows 10devices as well.

With the latest update, Microsoft has also enabled support for Movies Anywhere. For those unfamiliar, Microsoft has joined the Movies Anywhere service which is a free digital locker that allows users to locate and manager movies purchases from iTunes, Google Play and other services in one play.

According to the changelog displayed within the app, here’s what’s new in the latest update:

• Movies Anywhere: Add your purchase on your Movies Anywhere collection and watch on supported devices.
    • Timeline: Your Movies & TV viewing history is now on your Windows Timeline

The post Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Insider Preview App Update - Movies & TV app version 10.16101.1025.0

Source: L: Feedback Hub

Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Movies app

2. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  3. DTS support in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS support in Movies & TV app: Yes, it has been asked before. But there is a new version of Windows out.... So what's the current thinking about the Windows 11 Movies & TV app playing back a video clip with a DTS audio track? I'd be willing to pay for a license if needed, but don't know where to buy...
  4. DTS support in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS support in Movies & TV app: Yes, it has been asked before. But there is a new version of Windows out.... So what's the current thinking about the Windows 11 Movies & TV app playing back a video clip with a DTS audio track? I'd be willing to pay for a license if needed, but don't know where to buy...
  5. Support needed for Movies and TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support needed for Movies and TV app: I have not been able to play purchased movies for a while. Happens on more than one device. I went through the help support option & it was no help at all. But advised to try the MS community for help. I did that & got a reply, that I needed 2nd level account support.....
  6. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting Timeline support for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting Timeline support for Insiders: Microsoft Store is getting a new update for Windows 10 that appears to be rolling out to the Insiders at the moment. The Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring and Release Preview Ring should be getting Microsoft Store version 11809.1001.4.0 or newer with support for Windows 10...
  7. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 getting Timeline support for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 getting Timeline support for Insiders: Microsoft Store is getting a new update for Windows 10 that appears to be rolling out to the Insiders at the moment. The Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring and Release Preview Ring should be getting Microsoft Store version 11809.1001.4.0 or newer with support for Windows 10...
  8. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10: The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage...
  9. Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support: Microsoft is today updating Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features – Timeline and Movies Anywhere. The same update was previously tested with the Windows Insiders and today you can download it on the non-Insider machine. We are getting the updated...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere: [img] Today we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Movies & TV app for Xbox and Windows 10 devices now supports Movies Anywhere, which brings your favorite film libraries together in one place. When you connect your Microsoft account with your Movies Anywhere...