Windows 10: Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana

Discus and support Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana: Things you need to know [img] Microsoft, Research and Bing has brought a new solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana

Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana: Things you need to know

Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.windowslatest.com/2016/03...etter-cortana/

Source: https://www.tay.ai/

Tay on Twitter: Tweets mit Antworten von TayTweets (@TayandYou) | Twitter

Cluster Head, Mar 22, 2016
  2. Edwin New Member

Naw! No thanks, I'm not that lonely!!! LOL! *Wink

:)

Edwin, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Cortana is useless.

Microsoft, really, why did you add Cortana, if she would be so useless and broken, just like the Windows 10 operating system (but, that's a differnt thread). I mean, she's constanly breaking, she's slow, you can't have a conversation with her, even though
    you made it out that she would have even better AI (even though cortana isn't any kind of AI) than

cleverbot
    . But, all she can do is check the weather, and open programs. Really what's the use of Cortana? Maybe on a phone yeah, making calls and sending texts would be a bit easier, but it isn't even compatible with Skype (so I can say "Hey cortana, call
    Bill"). I can't even say "Hey cortana, go to youtube.com." Just terrible. It would be better just to remove her than let this Crapware slow down a PC. So, really, Microsoft, why does Cortana exist? To raise the popularity of Bing?

Joe Hefley, Mar 22, 2016
  4. Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana

AI Cortana

To tell you truth guys, AI Cortana will be released in 2014, and it will come with the new system update, which will be sent out to every Windows phone device including the Nokia Lumia 1020, how do I know that it's going to come to every windows phone?
    Because I research it on the web, maybe you try it some time instead of guessing on what device that "AI Cortana" is going to be on

And I've found the answear on the Microsoft Homepage

stuarttredree---01, Mar 22, 2016
  5. DooGie Win User
    No thanks. I've got my Wife for that sort of thing *Smile

DooGie, Mar 23, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

simrick, Mar 23, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Instead of AI, it should be AM.... Ashley Madison!
    Aren't they that dating service with the "female" Date Bots?

Cliff S, Mar 23, 2016
  8. DMGrier Win User

Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana

Honestly Microsoft needs to work on branding, we don't need another AI, just improvements to Cortana.

I am almost questioning if this is legit as the mobile site looks pretty bad.

DMGrier, Mar 23, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Interesting, but .................personally, don't need it.

davidhk, Mar 23, 2016
  10. Dumb.

Microsoft has been one gigantic disappointment since the release of Windows 10.

BrownianMotion, Mar 23, 2016
  11. bobad Win User
    Robots and AI are beginning to get to the "creepy" stage. The next stage is much harder to achieve, but may actually be useful.

bobad, Mar 23, 2016
  12. Winuser Win User
    Winuser, Mar 24, 2016
  13. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Tay actually

2. Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.: Without feedback the AI for ALL companies will remain broken forever and only break further apart as it gets deeper. This is why Watson lost at Jeopardy because it had no player feedback which eventually it did and skunked all the best contestants but not till a lot of...
  3. Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Microsoft and Google NEED to allow feedback to the AI to actually improve it.: Without feedback the AI for ALL companies will remain broken forever and only break further apart as it gets deeper. This is why Watson lost at Jeopardy because it had no player feedback which eventually it did and skunked all the best contestants but not till a lot of...
  4. is cortana better than alexa

in Cortana
    is cortana better than alexa: I need to set up Cortana or Alexa I know which one to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-cortana-better-than-alexa/415fa570-41d8-4a86-92e1-423af2e72035
  5. is cortana better than alexa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is cortana better than alexa: I need to set up Cortana or Alexa I know which one to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-cortana-better-than-alexa/415fa570-41d8-4a86-92e1-423af2e72035
  6. is cortana better than alexa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What can new Cortana actually do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can new Cortana actually do?: I'm running 2004 build of Windows 10 in English (UK), and I tried telling Cortana 'remind me to do x', and it just responds with: 'I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.' I know there was a regression of Cortana features, but what can it actually do, besides telling me the...
  8. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE ?: From FIRST INSTALLTION of any particular version of Windows, or other amenable operating system, use AOMEI Partition Assistant to copy the Partition, or Migrate the Operating System, to another drive. If, at some future occasion, your system acquires mysterious problems that...
  9. Microsoft: update quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: update quality is better than ever: The past six weeks have not been pleasant for Microsoft. The company released the October 2018 Update in early October and had to pull it -- Microsoft called it pause -- to deal with data loss bugs and other issues that plagued the millions of users that installed the update...
  10. Better AI in games over graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better AI in games over graphics: I kind of got to thinking tonight as I played on the PS4 that graphics nowadays are so good but are they really much better than say four or five years ago. Whether one plays in 1080 or 4K they both look incredible. And with all these HD / ultra HD games we just move to be...