Windows 10: Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it

Discus and support Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new unconfirmed report claims that Microsoft may be bringing its phone dialer app to all Windows 10 devices. The phone dialer app officially works on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 6, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it

A new unconfirmed report claims that Microsoft may be bringing its phone dialer app to all Windows 10 devices. The phone dialer app officially works on Windows Phones only and it allows users to make a call over the cellular connection.

The report adds that the app previously worked on Windows 10 PCs when sideloaded. It only showed call history and favourites but on Windows 10 Redstone 5 and 19HA, it has full dial pad support as well as deep integration with the operating system.

Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it Phone-app-for-PC.jpg

At the moment, the app doesn’t work on PCs and if in future the support is introduced, it’s likely that it can only make phone calls from LTE-ready PCs. There’s a chance that this could be a groundwork for the rumoured Microsoft’s Andromeda, the dual-screen device.

Microsoft was also working on a feature called “Chat” for Message app

A developer has recently come across an unreleased version of Messaging app that has a “chat” feature and it’s believed to be developed for Surface Andromeda, though for the time being, this is just a speculation.

The post Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

It's the new universal Windows app...coming to Xbox One in January, works on PC, phones, tablets...part of Microsoft's universal apps initiative.

Mercennarius, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it

1. Microsoft’s Phone app reportedly updated on Windows 10 PC but you still can’t use it - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Phone app

2. Microsoft Account still using old phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account still using old phone number: My Microsoft Account has my current phone number, and I deleted the old number, but when it constantly demands to send me a 'verification code' to my phone, it is still using the old number, which shouldn't even exist anymore. This is on top of the fact that they cannot even...
  3. Microsoft Account still using old phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account still using old phone number: My Microsoft Account has my current phone number, and I deleted the old number, but when it constantly demands to send me a 'verification code' to my phone, it is still using the old number, which shouldn't even exist anymore. This is on top of the fact that they cannot even...
  4. Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10: I can’t connect my iPhone to the Your Phone app on windows 10 in settings it says I can connect a iPhone but when I click add a phone it shows how to connect a android but I’m on a iPhone not a android It doesn’t show any option for iPhone but clearly in setting it said “Add...
  5. Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10

Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10: I can’t connect my iPhone to the Your Phone app on windows 10 in settings it says I can connect a iPhone but when I click add a phone it shows how to connect a android but I’m on a iPhone not a android It doesn’t show any option for iPhone but clearly in setting it said “Add...
  6. Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.: I'm using a Surface Pro 7 with Samsung Note 10+. The connection worked fine when I first got my PC. At some point I got a message saying to make sur my PC and phone were connected to the same WIFI connection, which they are. The only thing that fixed it is a factory reset of...
  7. You phone app on pc

You phone app on pc: When I launch the your phone app on pc it just keeps wanting me to press an update button. If I do, it says I have the latest version, vicious circle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-phone-app-on-pc/f8456fc4-328b-4b2f-9c98-e27f430bb95e
  8. Report suggests Microsoft’s Windows 10 X is still immature

in Windows 10 News
    Report suggests Microsoft’s Windows 10 X is still immature: 2020 could be the year of foldable and dual-screen devices from smartphone and PC makers. Microsoft has also planned to enter this new market with two products, Windows 10X-powered Surface Neo and Android-powered Surface Duo. Windows 10 X, Microsoft’s new operating system,...
  9. Microsoft’s new app will allow you to mirror your phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new app will allow you to mirror your phone to Windows 10 PC: With the Your Phone app, Microsoft bridging the gap between Android devices and Windows 10 PCs. At Microsoft Event in New York City, the software giant announced that the Your Phone will soon receive a big update that will add the ability to mirror phone’s screen to PC....
  10. Do you use a Windows Phone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you use a Windows Phone?: I've been looking for a Windows Phone to run Windows 10 on. I'm hoping there will be new devices coming out when Windows 10 is released, but I haven't really heard about any. Do you know of any new devices announced? Do you use a Windows Phone? What's the best Windows...