Windows 10: Microsoft's plan to win back consumers with 'Modern Life Services'

Discus and support Microsoft's plan to win back consumers with 'Modern Life Services' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It's not a secret that Microsoft hasn't been winning the hearts and minds of consumers lately. Killing off products like the Groove Music service,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft's plan to win back consumers with 'Modern Life Services'

Read more: Microsoft's plan to try to win back consumers with 'Modern Life Services' | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Read more: Microsoft's plan to try to win back consumers with 'Modern Life Services' | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
  3. raheelbs Win User
    Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft's plan to win back consumers with 'Modern Life Services' - Similar Threads - Microsoft's plan consumers

2. Services en arrière plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Services en arrière plan: Bonjour, je souhaiterai désactiver Gaming Services ; AMD Software quand je les lance pas, qui se trouvent en arrière plan? Avez-vous une solution en passant par des commandes sur le Powershell?...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable consuming 1500mb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable consuming 1500mb: How do I disable it. I've tried turning it off in security settings, changing the registry thing, using cmd and changing task scheduler and it's still making my pc run like a potato and it's fucking annoying submitted by /u/Slight_Ad5339 [link] [comments]...
  4. getting life back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting life back: just getting back to life as i know it money and places to luive and being happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-life-back/acd0ef75-b074-4c67-945d-ce89ddf0c5eb
  5. getting life back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting life back: just getting back to life as i know it money and places to luive and being happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-life-back/acd0ef75-b074-4c67-945d-ce89ddf0c5eb
  6. getting life back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. service host is consuming a lot of data.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    service host is consuming a lot of data.: Service host is consuming a lot of data while updating windows and otherwise also. is service host is necessary for updating the windows or we can end it without any problem?...
  8. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  9. Windows end of life service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows end of life service: Hi guys, I've got an old pc that I haven't used in the last few years cos the graphics card went bust, so I put it aside and continued to use my laptop as my main workstation. A couple of weeks ago a friend revived the pc with a new graphics card and SSD, now its as good as...
  10. Microsoft's recent history with consumer products and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's recent history with consumer products and services: In the Satya Nadella era, Microsoft is all business. Well, almost all business. Microsoft's gaming division seems pretty healthy these days. Anchored by the Xbox console and some popular game titles, that division brought in nearly $4 billion in revenue in the quarter that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft modern life

2. microsoft modern life modern workplace

3. modern life microsoft

4. microsoft modern work and modern life,
  5. microsoft modern life vision,
  6. microsoft consumer modern life