Windows 10: Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers

Discus and support Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s "Ultimate Laptop" Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Small update released by Microsoft for the Surface Book Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 17, 2016.

1. Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers

Microsoft’s "Ultimate Laptop" Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
    Small update released by Microsoft for the Surface Book

Source: http://www.softpedia.com/blog/micros...ampaign=buffer

:)

Cluster Head, May 17, 2016
  2. YuryArlou Win User

KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

Same problem

Laptop Asus N56VZ with NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M.

ViewSonic VP2770 connected by HDMI.

Latest driver updates installed

YuryArlou, May 17, 2016
  3. mrjcjones Win User
    NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 Not allowed by Windows 10

Nvidia GForce Experience tells me that there is an update for my NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 from my current version 341.74, titled GeForce Windows 10 Driver, to 341.95, titled GeForce 341.95 Driver.

When I try to update I get the message "Unable to connect to Nvidia". After communicating with Nvidia I reinstalled GForce Experience but with no improvement. I then downloaded the updated driver and did a clean install.

Immediately after the install, Windows Update downloaded a NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 and installed it (because my settings are for automatic update and install) which reverted the driver to the previous version 341.74, titled GeForce
    Windows 10 Driver.

I tried once more to update the driver and the same thing happened.

Why will Windows Update not allow me to update to the latest driver?

Nvidia say that there is no agreement between them and Microsoft to give Windows 10 Update control over the driver update process.

mrjcjones, May 17, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers

1. Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop Updated with Latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop

2. PC bricked after Nvidia Geforce driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC bricked after Nvidia Geforce driver update: Hi everyone, I updated the graphics drivers on a new PC this afternoon and upon the next startup the PC was completely bricked. My monitor detects no signal whatsoever, and my keyboard does not light up. I've tried power cycling many times, removing and replacing the GPU and...
  3. Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers: Hey everyone, I just recently updated my old laptops OS from Win 7 to Win 10. Here are my specs: Laptop: Dell XPS L502X OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit(10.0, Build 19042.867) Memory: 8Gb I successfully managed to install custom drivers for my Intel HD Graphics 3000 from this...
  4. Problems with latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and DRM?

Problems with latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and DRM?: Has anybody else noticed problems playing DRM content since updating to the latest Nvidia Geforce v456 drivers? A few catch up TV programs I use now refuse to play anything due to DRM errors. I see Nvidia released a new driver today and I have tried that but I have the same...
  5. Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver and Geforce experience cannot be installed: i cant install geforce experience it gives me an error i tried every troubleshoot method none worked and i cant install the driver manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver-and-geforce-experience-cannot-be/8ea89ed7-5f87-4162-b373-a371a91574eb
  6. Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?

Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?: I have a Surface Book 2 and it uses the GTX 1060 and Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I look at the drivers on the NVIDIA website and my own drivers for the 1060, it seems I'm out of date. I'm wondering if I need the NVIDIA app or if I can update these drivers through Device...
  7. Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?: I have a Surface Book 2 and it uses the GTX 1060 and Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I look at the drivers on the NVIDIA website and my own drivers for the 1060, it seems I'm out of date. I'm wondering if I need the NVIDIA app or if I can update these drivers through Device...
  8. Error 43 with Nvidia Geforce GT-420 card with latest driver 391.35.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 43 with Nvidia Geforce GT-420 card with latest driver 391.35.: I can run this card in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1709, but it crashes with Error 43 in version 1809. Tried uninstalling drivers with DDU and reinstalling. No luck. I want a two monitor display and in 1809, the system will install a Microsoft generic driver and I can get...
  9. Cannot Update NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Drivers

Cannot Update NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Drivers: Curious to know where to go from here as far as installing drivers. I wanted to reinstall the most current driver I had for this card due to some weird performance issues i was noticing and most of my research online was pointing to a possible corruption of drivers. So,... i...
  10. Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce

Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce: I have a Sony Vaio using a Nvidia GeForce 310M graphics driver. I run Windows 7. It is not compatible with Windows 10 and I can't upgrade. Sony are going to take forever to update the Windows 8 drivers so I'm not holding my breath for an early update on Windows 7 (if at...